• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Fanedit Collection - The Black Spines

Darth Kermit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd say standard blu-ray, since those are the most common blu-ray cases. All the one's I've bought for edit's I've burned were standard blu-ray.

M4_

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice, I had no idea you'd made one for my edit that's really cool :)

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I see Adywan's Empire revisited, but Ep IV Revisited (aka STAR WARS REVISITED) I can't see...Have I missed it?

Wraith

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm easy...but I guess go with Adywan's release title...

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Both Bobson's and Spence's JL edits are on the list :) probably I will release the last last batch in 2 weeks or earlier.

Now, for the bluray covers, should they be the same size of the DVD covers, the same size as a blue standard cover or as the same size as a Criterion scanavo?
Here in the UK, the 14mm spine are standard bluray cases...but i know in the States they use the thinner case.

TheTVEditor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here in the UK, the 14mm spine are standard bluray cases...but i know in the States they use the thinner case.
Indeed, some regions have the 12mm spine too, and in most regions outside the US, Canada and Europe don't have the Scanavo cases.

I don't think the DVD ones would be that aesthetically pleasing too, though I've seen blu-ray releases in the standard DVD cases. Don't know, but I have a few more covers to make until I make the BD covers (which will only cover the edits that were released in HD)

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We're nearing the Christmas season and I hope TheTVEditor has some great covers in store for us all! ^^

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a non-IFDb one for you, dude!

Batman Forever: The Tim Burton Cut by ThatComicBookGeek

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@TheTVEditor

Do you have anymore Fanedit Collection covers in the pipeline.?

Do you have printable bluray versions available yet?

Thanks

zacksfansite

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh my God! Thank you for doing the cover for Caligula: Orgy of Power! I'm extremely flattered! Hopefully one day I can get around to editing it in a way that's more friendly for the database.

Top Bottom