• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Fake Opening Credits Thread

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We already have a thread for fake trailers, so why not a thread for fake opening credits?

Here's a Back to the Future/Knight Rider mash-up:

^ amazing! :-d

Heh, well that saves me the effort of self-promotion. Thanks, Neg 'n Bob. :)

Wow. Truly great work, Antman! You da man!

The use of actual vintage photos of the Community actors was a genius move, and the use of formal names for the monsters (i.e. "Fred Kruger") was truly inspired.

Breaking Bad '90s style:

Breaking Bad Full Title Sequence:

90s style Game of Thrones (this is friggin genius!)

I haven't seen Breaking Bad yet, but I know enough about the show's plot and tone that the '90s credits were brilliant. Ditto for Game of Thrones.

(Before you get on my case for not having seen Breaking Bad, it's the next thing in the Netflix queue after I finish Season 3 of The Walking Dead.)

But why would anyone in their right mind watch The Walking Dead before Breaking Bad?

DominicCobb said:
But why would anyone in their right mind watch The Walking Dead before Breaking Bad?

stupid question. they are different genres.

Back
Top Bottom