• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The "Dom Joly" Collection

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some might know "Dom Joly" from "Trigger Happy TV" (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/trigger-happy-tv), yes all 3 series have had an offical DVD release, but they are only "the best of.." bullcrap, i persume becouse of the soundtrack, ive got series one ep 1,2,5 and 6, hopefully be getting more becouse they are repeating on 4music.

Also he did a mockumentary "DOM JOLY'S HAPPY HOUR", the British comedian (and booze connoisseur) tours some of the world's favourite watering holes in search of foreign drinking habits. Whether he's in the Appalachian Mountains sampling moonshine with some hillbillies, or knocking back 80% proof homemade vodka in Russia, Joly manages to take in some of the local customs... as well as copious amounts of alcohol!, this also has had an offical DVD release but the soundtrack is different and slighty edited.... these repeat on sky3 but they aren't airing anytime soon, anyone interested?

...and a series called "Dom Joly's The Complainers" The show, in Joly's words- "intends to try and get a little revenge for the ordinary Brit on the morons, bureaucrats, health and safety officers, traffic wardens, timewasters that make all our lives a daily hell. Which has no release.

I have the "Best of" Trigger Happy DVDs and love them! More Dom Joly is fine by me. :)

Back
Top Bottom