• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Curse Of Poltergiest

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_polt_curse.jpg

This documentary explores behind the scenes of the three "Poltergiest" movies on the myth of "The Curse Of Poltergiest".

Disc name: The Curse Of Poltergiest
Film studio name: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
Edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Original Film Was Released: 1982-88
Date Disc Was Released: -
Total Preservation Runtime: approximately 87 minutes

disc specs

Type.......................: DVD
Video Format............: ntsc
Aspect Ratio.............: 4:3Widescreen
Audio Format............: Dolby Digital AC3 - 256 kbps
Language.................: English only
Subtitles..................: none
dvd authoring...........: AvP

disc contents

An overview of the three “Poltergeist” films details how much of the first film echoed scenes from writer-producer
Steven Spielberg's childhood; and how behind-the-scenes difficulties plagued the casts and crews on all three sets.
Also detailed are the tragic deaths of Dominique Dunne and Heather O'Rourke. Included: interviews with Spielberg's
sister Sue; stars JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson and Zelda Rubinstein; writers Mark Victor and Michael Grais; and
directors Brian Gibson (“II”) and Gary Sherman (“III”).

tools used

* Adobe Photoshop CS5
* Adobe After Effects CS4
* BeSweetGUI
* cce sp v2.7
* DVD-lab pro 2
* Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
* PgcDemux
* Sony Vegas 7
* tmpgenc 4.0 XPress
* VirtualDub-MPEG2

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome. Considering the "special edition" of Poltergeist has jack-shit extra features, this will help fill the void. :)

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For years I thought Zelda Rubinstein was part of that curse and had been dead since the mid 90's, even when she popped up in Southland Tales I denied it was her and just some near identical midget actress. It wasd only when she did actually die a few years ago I realised my error :(

Top Bottom