• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Cosby Files CD & DVD Project NEED HELP

I think he's gave up. :)

Ok I'm back and ready to start on this again. Here is the updated list of what I have....

THE COSBY FILES CD SERIES
8:15 12:15(1969)-Double LP but can fit on 1 CD I have this in MP3 form
Sports(1969) I have this in MP3 form
Live:Madison Square Garden Center(1970) I have the LP of this but no way to convert to MP3 or CD
For Adults Only(1971) I have this in MP3 form
Bill Cosby Talks to Kids About Drugs(1971) Have this in MP3 form
Those of You With or Without Children You'll Understand(1986) I have this in MP3 form
Oh,Baby(1991) The Out of Print CD that has been OOP for over 10 years,I have this,

THE COSBY FILES DVD SERIES
Fat Albert Unreleased Episodes need this
The Cosby Mysteries Complete Series I have this on 10 DVDs
Bill Cosby:49 Kodak Films Stand Up VHS to DVD Convert I have this
Cosby Show Kids E! True Hollywood Story I need this
The New Bill Cosby Show I would need this
Cos I would need this
Cosby I would need this. I know where to get it but unfortunatly that place is selling it for $95

I really hope this thing gets off the ground. I'm a big fan and that is some cool material!

Still would really like to do this. I have quite a bit of the stuff needed to make this happen,but I need someone to make covers,and I have no way of transfering the Bill Cosby Live from Madison Square Garden LP to CD or MP3. Also I found the "Cosby" 1996-2000 TV Series after much searching but the person I found that has it is selling it for $95 and it is only 91 of the 96 episodes made. It is on ioffer.

Back
Top Bottom