• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Cosby Files CD & DVD Project NEED HELP

DarthCarr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I tried to get this started a couple years ago on FanEditForum and there was interest but I never got someone to help me out with it. I'm bringing it up again.

THE COSBY FILES CD SERIES
The Cosby Files CD series would include the unreleased LPs transfered to CD and the 1 Out of Print CD that has been unavailable for over 10 years. Here they are...
8:15 12:15(1969)-Double LP but can fit on 1 CD I have this in MP3 form
Sports(1969) I have this in MP3 form
Live:Madison Square Garden Center(1970) I have the LP of this but no way to convert to MP3 or CD
For Adults Only(1971) I have this in MP3 form
Bill Cosby Talks to Kids About Drugs(1971) the only Bill Cosby LP that I don't have period,on MP3,LP,or CD form
Those of You With or Without Children You'll Understand(1986) I have this in MP3 form
Oh,Baby(1991) The Out of Print CD that has been OOP for over 10 years,I have this,

THE COSBY FILES DVD SERIES
The Cosby Files DVD Series would include unreleased Bill Cosby TV Shows and Stand Up specials.
The Cosby Mysteries Complete Series I have this on 10 DVDs
Bill Cosby:49 Kodak Films Stand Up VHS to DVD Convert I have this
Cosby Show E! True Hollywood Story I have this on a double feature DVD with A-Team E! special too.
The New Bill Cosby Show I would need this
Cos I would need this
Cosby The final Bill Cosby TV series that featured his Wife from The Cosby Show I would need this.

If anyone wants to help me convert the Cosby Madison Square Garden LP to CD and find the Cosby TV Series and make covers post here and lets get this thing started for real this time.

If you have some high res pictures i could give a try making some covers.

If you upload the first few minutes of an episode i might be able to get a general idea.

I'm glad you picked this project back up. I am a big Cosby fan, and I would love to see this completed. Unfortunately I don't have any spare time to help with creating the discs, but can answer questions as you hurtle through it.

Did you ever grab that Cosby performance I uploaded for you a while back? I don't see it in your list

it's mildly similar to Cooper Black but there are differences. will have to search around later this evening.

Not perfect but i think it does the job :)

3d2-1.jpg

ThrowgnCpr said:
Did you ever grab that Cosby performance I uploaded for you a while back? I don't see it in your list
No I thought I sent you a message saying I don't have Rapidshare,and even If I did I don't have a FLAC to CD or FLAC to MP3 software program.

And AVP NICE cover there. Now it just needs episode info and a picture of Cosby himself. And AVP sent me a message with the rapidshare download of Bill Cosby Live Madison Square Garden Center,but like I said I don't have rapidshare.

Grab it the free way.

darthcarr said:
ThrowgnCpr said:
No I thought I sent you a message saying I don't have Rapidshare,and even If I did I don't have a FLAC to CD or FLAC to MP3 software program.

Its quite easy to download from rapidshare without a premium account using jdownloader. I highly suggest you look into this. Also, FLAC can be easy decompressed (like unzipping) into wav using the FLAC Frontend. Download HERE. You can then easily burn the WAV files to audio CD.

take a couple steps, you might enjoy the walk...

Ok updated cover i need about 5 screen shots and the dvd specs please.

darthcarr said:
I tried to get this started a couple years ago on FanEditForum and there was interest but I never got someone to help me out with it. I'm bringing it up again.
THE COSBY FILES DVD SERIES
The Cosby Files DVD Series would include unreleased Bill Cosby TV Shows and Stand Up specials.

Bill Cosby:49 Kodak Films Stand Up VHS to DVD Convert I have this
Cosby Show E! True Hollywood Story I have this on a double feature DVD with A-Team E! special too.

If anyone wants to help me convert the Cosby Madison Square Garden LP to CD and find the Cosby TV Series and make covers post here and lets get this thing started for real this time.

I am a huge fan of Bill Cosby. In fact not only is "The Cosby Show" my favorite TV show, but I have also seen Bill Cosby in "concert". If you would like I could convert/turn the above into DVDs with nice looking menus and with chapters. I would need to get ahold of the material, either via files uploaded to something like MediaFire [or atleast anything other then cRapidShare] (preferred method) or alternatively via "Snail Mail". I would also be willing to create DVD lables and covert art for discs.

If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
DarthT

P.S. I know a way we could possibliy get a hold of "A RARE BIOGRAPHY CHANNEL SPECIAL FEATURING BILL COSBY ON DVD". Please PM me if you would like more info.

The GPS "look stupid...listen to me" :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom