• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Box. Edit of Hellraiser - Hellbound

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The next two in one edit:

The Box.

Hellraiser and Hellbound Hellraiser II in one story
Perfect to do this in one cut

For me personally Hellraiser and Hellraiser II are the best in the series
The third one Hell on earth was pretty good but after that it became a lot worse

This edit and the upcoming Chainsaw I'll do before the end of this year and with the Cronenberg trilogy
The front cover is from Hubunkey, he made a perfect cover of this edit, so I use this also as the front (release) cover
There is a more graphic design on the blog

This cut will be ready begin December

C5OaBZJ.jpg

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, well, i know about the DeviantArt site, it's pretty cool that stuff in there.
But he made a Blu-ray cover of this, so that is what i actually meant

But Thumbs up for the original artist

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't take credit for the art. I just make covers for Maniac using whatever cool artwork I can find on google. I have personally stopped posting covers on here because of the constant bitching you make about me stealing artwork. I don't steal anything I just like to make covers for edits but now you seem to have made that a fucking crime by being a dick about it so I just quit

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're not going to be the first person to use someone else's artwork in cover art on here, but you could avoid any drama by just linking to/crediting the original artist when you've got a cover desig which is mostly or entirely one piece of pre-existing art :)

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hubunkey said:
I didn't take credit for the art. I just make covers for Maniac using whatever cool artwork I can find on google. I have personally stopped posting covers on here because of the constant bitching you make about me stealing artwork. I don't steal anything I just like to make covers for edits but now you seem to have made that a fucking crime by being a dick about it so I just quit

thumb-328420_1280.jpg

Image from pixabay user geralt.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The first hellraiser cut is done
I trimmed the first movie to a running time of 57 minutes
The opening scene is from Hellbound with Doug Bradley becoming the Pinhead
I think that was a great scene to start with
Kirsty has no boyfriend in this cut.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hubunkey said:

If you continuing insulting a moderator we can make your quitting permanent.  Knock it off.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This cut is done.
Hellraiser and Hellbound edit together in this cut has a running time of 120 minutes
I used the same music soundtrack of both films in other scenes
By the end of the week it will be published on my blog, and probably in the beginning of next week on the IFDB
Well, thats it, up to the next.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanedit released. Thread moved.

Top Bottom