• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Book of Boba Fett

As for Boba, here's a thoughtful recap of his character arc:

It does persuade me, however, that, while I quite like Temuera Morrison's charisma and performance, the Red Letter Media gang was right, and Daniel Logan/a younger actor should have played the role, because "lone gunslinger realizes he should seek stability and allies lest he end up dead in a ditch somewhere" is much more appropriate for a man in his 30s than his late 50s.

I feel the series would have been better if more definitive choices were made.
Character wise It should have embraced a broken changed Boba, instead of trying to repair him.
Mando is the New "Boba.
Boba should have leant into the William Munny approach.

The series should have used The Good, the Bad and The Ugly as its story board. It practically begs for it.
Hopefully some talented editors out there will rework the series with that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom