• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Blur in Seeing Red (smallville) - Extended Edition Final Release Info!

Cool. Love knowing how all this stuff fits together.:)

Ken Poirier said:
Which with some after effects combines into this:

Very nice.

Are you going to add the "whooosh" sound fx to the titles?

bionicbob said:
Very nice.

Are you going to add the "whooosh" sound fx to the titles?

While the wooshes are nice for the trailers, with that many titles it just gets too wooshy (4 1/2 minutes is a lot of whooshing). I tried to time the titles to the music in a sort of conductor's wand sort of way, so the music does the wooshing. were you upset by the lack of windy wooshes?

We need to break more wind

lol. I'm about 10h into a 35 hour color rendering. So wish me the best of luck.

Zoiks, where do you find that kind of time?

New Extended Edition trailer.

The Extended Edition contains an additional 35 minutes to the theatrical cut. Additional footage is from the episodes Pilot, Tempest, and Vortex. Includes more development with Martha Kent, Lana Lang, and Chloe Sullivan (girl power!) and more detail on the key/spaceship thing. Meant to appeal to more hardcore smallville fans. Original show color left intact (no color correction).

Ok. Cover Art done and Ready for submission!

dvdCover.jpg

Great trailer there, I have'nt gotten around to watching the extended cut yet, maybe I'll wait 'till release.:)

Congrats on getting the theatrical cut up. Will leave a review.:)

Sorry, a bit of confusion! I thought it still needed to go to review before the release! I am finishing up the DVDs right now for the Theatrical and extended editions. My blu-rays did not turnout right so DVD only for this release.

If you would like to do a review though, I have a Quicktime of the Theatrical release available just for reviewers. PM me if you would like a copy for review.

Cheers!

Oh, so someone jumped the gun then? Ah well, I can always edit my review to match the finished version when I view it.

Zarius said:
Oh, so someone jumped the gun then?

Nope. Was a misunderstanding on the editor's part. He submitted the information to IFDB and we put it up because that's what happens. He just didn't have the final DVD ready yet because he thought it needed a review before being posted.

Oh right. Ah well, you live and learn.:)

Although I planed to release the two edits at the same time, the SD-DVD of the Theatrical Cut should be up on .info tomorrow and I am working furiously on the Extended edition DVD which ended up being 2 dvds since by attempts at Bluray have thus far been a failure. Therefor, The Review edition of the theatrical cut will be the only HD version available. So if you PM me, I can show you that one.

I put some new cover/poster art up to help differentiate between the two cuts.

poster1.jpg
poster2.jpg

Cover Art:
DVDart2.jpg

DVDart3.jpg

dvdCover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom