• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Blacklist - Anyone watching the series?

magicana

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi there! The Blacklist is coming back next September 22st with season 4. The show focus on the life of both Raymond Reddington, one of the most dangerous criminal of the world, and Elizabeth Keen, an special agent working with the FBI.
At the beginnng of season 1 i thought it was pretty much like CSI, Homeland or any other policial stuff. Actually, it is, but the history and relationship between Raymond and Elizabeth is just wonderful.
Anyone out there watching the show?

puchino

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi magicana, I'm also watching this series. I really liked it, in spite of the millionaire-antihero character that is too frequent nowadays.
I'm looking forward to the new episodes! 
PS: I've found this site to watch it online, hope it works for you: http://vertheblacklist.com/en/

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sadly, it got too formulaic after a while and during the early part of season 3 I got tired of Elizabeth, who I find to be the weakest and most ANNOYING character of the series, so I had to stop watching.  The more that was revealed about Elizabeth's past the more turned off I actually became.

It was a STELLAR series when it began, but that is due to the awesome performance of James Spader.

Top Bottom