• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The best fanmade OT Star Wars documentary

What's the best fanmade Star Wars documentary?

• Deleted Magic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Building Empire

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Returning To Jedi

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What's the best OT fanmade Star Wars documentary of this list?

I'm just an average Star Wars fan, and I was just curious what others consider the best documentary in this style....

Star Wars IV - A New Hope: Deleted Magic

Star Wars V - The Empire Strikes Back: Building Empire

Star Wars VI - Return Of The Jedi: Returning To Jedi

BE and RTJ were equally good.

Jambe is also coming out with an ANH doc to complete the set. I guess it's gonna be released soon.

Hard to choose as these are all great, however Empire was always my favourite movie.

I would put BE and RJ side by side, i dont know which one of these I could choose as they were both done by Jambe and both very similarly executed. OCPs Deleted Magic is just amazing in terms of the actual documentary. I did like Jambe's overall presentation much better. The menus and transitions were awesome. Better releases in my opinion.

So to sum it up I would say in terms of actual documentary, I might go with deleted magic (although I am curious to see Jambe's take when he finishes his ep4 doc)

in terms of overall presentation i would call it a toss up between BE and RtJ

Does anyone know if Star Wars Begins was ever finished?

not finished yet. Jambe is still working on it to the best of my knowledge.

of the 3 the only one I have seen was OCP's Deleted Magic.
It was great, but I cant vote on this one since I havent seen them all.

elbarto1 said:
of the 3 the only one I have seen was OCP's Deleted Magic.
It was great, but I cant vote on this one since I havent seen them all.

If you liked Deleted Magic, you should definitely check out Jambe Davdar's docs on the other two films. They are really top notch.

Man, some of these threads are SO old! Haha.

I went with Building Empire. Though I love Deleted Magic, I appreciate the fact that BE presents the whole movie. It has a much different feeling to it as well. Sort of...calm. I know part of that has to do with the source material.

seen em all now, voted for BE since IMO is was superior.

Me too. In fact, I liked DM when I saw it, but after seeing BE and RTJ, I thought they were much much better.

Anyone watched The Clones Revealed? I thought it was pretty good but had some long gaps without new footage. I'm guessing there was just not enough footage available, rather than anything the editor did wrong.

I've had TCR for a long time but keep forgetting to watch it. It's now higher up on my 'to do' list.

The Clones Revealed and Sith Revealed are good watches, but BE is just epic amazing. my vote for sure.

Back
Top Bottom