• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Banana Omnibus

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have you ever found yourself eating a banana, and wondering if you are doing it wrong?

> lets be real, of course you have.

Have you ever gone to the farmers market, and worried that the vendor was judging you on your bunch selection? (too ripe? not ripe enough?)

Well, this thread is for you.  Everything Bananas from here on out:

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bananascale-1024x538.jpg

EP20150401-bananas-hires.jpg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread is bananas.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
This thread is bananas.

welcome fellow banana enthusiast.

what is your preferred way to eat a banana?

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
This thread is nuts.

Sounds like you're asking to be ban-ana'd from this thread.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:

Thank you for expressing your interest in Bananas!

Does this video represent your personal preference?  If so, do you find that people treat you differently?

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh whoops sorry thought this was the french fry thread.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
There's a banana pancake recipe in Neelix' star trek cook book. It was pretty good last time I made it.

What happens if you bbq a banana?

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not asposed to eat bananas on account of a large amount of   potassium could interfere with my blood pressure medicine and make my blood pressure too low. It's really the only dietary restriction it lists, it's a rather bizarre restriction. Fried food? No problem. Steak? Go ahead. Pizza? All good here. Copious and irresponsible amounts of hard alcohol and pot? You do you MrMcgoo . Bananas? Hold on a second fella don't get crazy. 

I strongly suspect I could eat bananas to my hearts content and everything would be peachy keen, but I don't like them anyway so it's cool. 

(I don't have a heart problem at all the doctors say it's really strong in fact, the cause of my high blood pressure is a mystery, because it even remained when I teetotalled for several months. But this medicine works perfectly and it's normal now. What were we talking about? I've had copious and irresponsible amounts of hard alcohol and pot)

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Oh whoops sorry thought this was the french fry thread.

REPORTED (reminder, find out how to report STAFF).

also, it is up to ChainsawAsh to create the fry thread.

dahmage

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I strongly suspect I could eat bananas to my hearts content and everything would be peachy keen

Silly Possessed, we are talking about bananas, not peaches.

Top Bottom