• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Avengers

I figured that having seen them would be enough. The only one I haven't seen is Thor.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my phone, so deal with the spelling erors.

reave said:
I figured that having seen them would be enough. The only one I haven't seen is Thor.

Sent via Tapatalk 2 from my phone, so deal with the spelling erors.

Watch Thor. The Avengers is practically a sequel to it. Same villain and everything.

I hadn't seen Thor, and I was able to follow everything. As previously discussed, this isn't the most complicated story. They do fine job of providing enough information for people to figure it out, without it being long exposition scenes.

L8wrtr said:
I hadn't seen Thor, and I was able to follow everything. As previously discussed, this isn't the most complicated story. They do fine job of providing enough information for people to figure it out, without it being long exposition scenes.

I'm not saying that Thor is necessary to understand it, I'm just saying that the story will probably have more impact if you're already familiar with the back stories of Thor and especially Loki.

You should probably see Thor and Iron Man before Avengers. Captain America would help a bit. Iron Man 2 and Hulk do not matter at all. The Avengers will ruin a little bit of Thor.

tumblr_m4a3keXKaG1r2aqwy.gif

tumblr_m47ckn8BJe1r8nrkqo1_500.gif

Neglify said:
tumblr_m4a3keXKaG1r2aqwy.gif
That has to be the best moment in comic book movies history. no... IT IS the best moment. I challenge you to find me a more awesomely epic moment in a comic book movie!

^ Saw that one coming. :lol:

I don't know... I guess depending on what kind of scenes are reinserted... I guess more character-fleshing out moments are nice, but Avengers as it is was way to close to becoming overly long and boring for me (and that's coming from a person who freakin' loves the Extended Editions of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy :p ).

yeah, it's kinda one of those rumor mill articles anyway.
i'll believe it when i see it.
but i hope it happens. i haven't gone to see it yet.

So, I finally saw this last Friday. I fell asleep a couple of times in the first hour, but only for a few moments.

Overall, I enjoyed it, but I couldn't get past...

The thingy that pointed at the sky and let the bad guys in. Why didn't they just destroy the building or that part of the building that it was on. The device would have toppled to the ground and the hole in the sky would have closed.

Anyway, it was all a lot of fun, but not something I would watch multiple times.

^Those be blatant lies. First of all, there's no Ms. Marvel film, and Avengers 2 comes out in 2015. And that's the last film they've planned.

Back
Top Bottom