• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Avengers Initiative (password in first post)

Renpatsu said:
However surely any terms and conditions I write on this custom case work wouldn't be legally binding in any capacity nor should they potentially be a problem. They're only there to complete the authenticity of the criterion. But yeah, will take it down if that's the case.

Of course putting "copyrighted by Sunarep" on a DVD cover does not make it so. But here at fanedit.org we respect the rights of the copyright holders for movies we fanedit.

Keep in mind that this site has been shut down by the MPAA before. All the added rules and regulations are to prevent that from ever happening again.

Really awesome cover :) One thing I did notice however is that instead of saying disc 1 and disc 2, it has disc 1 twice. Other than that I really like the cover, and it looks like it would work great even as a commercial dvd.

Ah fair enough, as soon as I get permission from the original artist I'll update the cover art and remove the copyright and fix up that typo (thanks thedoctor518) that I completely missed. I guess in that case I'll also make some disc labels for you Sunarep.

Come on, how can you not know the rules by now?

Files are back on info,
don't be surprised at the strange filenames :D
they are in total 37 files (2discs)

Sunarep said:
Files are back on info

Unfortunately that isn't true. The dlc there was posted on Sept 20th and the links are all offline. :sad:

Take it to PM please.

hey there everyone,

due to the rules of the board I won't go into specific details as it is not the intention of fanedit.org but i just wanted to say that the links have been shot down within half a day despite password, filenames not associated with any movie (topfenkraut) and filename encryption.

I really don't know how else to provide the edit than mediafire and as i said this is not the place to discuss, it just saddens me that I am not able to make this available without the mouse shooting it down faster than clint eastwood

That's just insane. How do they even do that?

Rapidshare or Usenet are still options.

I think the distribution method of DLC's are what is killing them. Neglify pointed out in another thread that mediafire changed its rules regarding distribution. Free members are no longer allowed to direct link to downloads. All free users must send people to mediafire to download files. Only paid membership supports direct linking now

Hope that shines some light on the subject for you.

juice4z0 said:
I think the distribution method of DLC's are what is killing them. Neglify pointed out in another thread that mediafire changed its rules regarding distribution. Free members are no longer allowed to direct link to downloads. All free users must send people to mediafire to download files. Only paid membership supports direct linking now

Hope that shines some light on the subject for you.

interesting... well maybe i find enough energy for a third try :D

Pleeeeaaase do. ;) I'd be down for Rapidshare btw.

TV's Frink said:
Rapidshare or Usenet are still options.

I completely agree .. Usenet is the best way to go. There should be a group such as "alt.binaries.movies.fanedit" .. then no one would have to worry about links going down all the time, poor download speeds .. etc .. etc ..

To anyone who is still interested, a PM might lighten the way ;)

Pm has been sent sir.
Looking forward to potentially viewing this. The work sounds amazing.

So, the complete edit is now back online
as i said just PM me
and i apologize in advance if i have not initially reported back to PM's as there have been a lot of user requests for the links and i might have overlooked a few, so sorry for that

Sunarep thanks for all your hard work and perseverance in getting "The Avengers Initiative" finally uploaded.

Just finished Part 1 and must say I am impressed, smooth cuts with no artifacts, nice flow thru all the stories, and great audio sync throughout (my personal demon when editing).

Look forward to your next project Craig

Back
Top Bottom