• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Avengers: Extended Edition by samspider3

Just watched this and really enjoyed it. The new opening added some conflict to the relationship between Maria Hill and Fury, as well as the ominous sense of something terrible about to happen. I thought it was an excellent addition.

The Man Out Of Time scene is of course great.

The extra waitress scenes during the third act are puzzling. To be honest I'm surprised those scenes got as far as filming.

On the technical front, it was mostly excellent. The transition from Man Out of Time to Cap in the gym didn't work for me, perhaps the audio could have been tweaked. And the last Maria Hill bit had music fading and rising as it segued back to the movie, which sounded odd. Apart from that I have no complaints.

Thanks, Samspider3!

Definitely going to check this one out. After seeing the scenes on the blu-ray I wondered how they would've played with the rest of the movie

I echo yads' comments and compliments. Some slight audio issues, which I imagine are due to the original source material, but the additions were welcome and well done. Adding the Maria Hill, Man Out of Time, and Loki/Hawkeye scenes back in made for a fuller film experience, and one which I helps tie the film more neatly in places to Age of Ultron. I'm looking forward to rewatching both as a double feature when AoU come to home video. Great job Samspider!

[MENTION=34425]razehel13[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Oh sorry. It's a shame i failed to read some of the rules. I'll be more responsible now. Thanks!:)

Great work :D! I did notice 1/2 scenes that was shame to cut but I don't think they would have fit in with the edited version.

Man out of time stuff should have still stayed in but works really well here, added scenes with Hill/Fury work better showing off more of SHIELD etc.

The Waitress/Cop angle, one or two scenes aren't there but this could have been CGI issues, kinda leaves others to look and go so what actually happened?

Shame about the longer Black Widow/Hawkeye fighting at the end of the film but that wasn't completed, Thor's entrance on the deleted scenes looks funny to watch lol.

I do see where a scene might have been dropped from the theatrical cut, while a shame to see/know/knowledge it the replacement stuff far exceeds it.

Final result; The Fan edit is great and wished I'd seen this originally in the cinema (and with the extra stuff not finished/filmed etc.) but budgets/timing and such. I'm glad I have the fan edit (thanks samspider3! and hope to see future edits :)) and I will happily re watch it when I go though the MCU again (and again,and again lol) more than the actually BluRay I won from Marvel xD

Just need to get hold of the original Age of Ultron now xD! 3 hours (remembered lol)

Have it,seen it,if your a fan,it is not to be missed! IMHO the movie Joss should have made. (On a side note,I'd give just about anything to hear his reaction to this!)

"Sam" has done some excellent work but this was pulled off to perfection,the scenes were integrated very well and it really raised the bar for a movie I already thought was perfect! A must see!

I've watched the edit twice and I have to say it is very well done as the new scenes are seamlessly inserted, but where did you get the waitress/police scenes from? I don't think they were on the Blu-Ray although it's been a while since I've seen them.

This sounds like an awesome edit, and a little more Hawkeye is always great!

@"yuco321" If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Back
Top Bottom