• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

[V1.5 NOW AVAILABLE - 2021] The Amazing Spider-Man: The Untold Extended Edition by Masirimso

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
xB506CGv_o.png

Decided to release this separately as its runtime change and overall differences felt warranted enough for a separate listing (a normal v2 of the previous Extended Edition has also been released anyway, and I will update that.)

This is simply The Amazing Spider-Man with all its deleted scenes PLUS the Roosevelt subplot from the second movie added to the first movie. This is the full extent of the promised "Untold Story" without polluting the overstuffed second movie.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited:

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sounds very interesting, just wanted to pose a couple of questions for clarity- How did you deal with the unfinished CGI in some of the deleted scenes? Do the differences in peters hair between the two movies not give continuity problems?

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
stferguson78 said:
Sounds very interesting, just wanted to pose a couple of questions for clarity- How did you deal with the unfinished CGI in some of the deleted scenes? Do the differences in peters hair between the two movies not give continuity problems?

Nothing could be done about the physical differences of Peter (hair, stuble, muscles etc.) but it’s not that bad, the story enhancements are worth it imo.

I did decolor Connors’ unfinished arm and masked out his arm in the sewer scenes. I hid them as best as I could. I think it all worked very well.

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Masirimso17 said:
stferguson78 said:

Nothing could be done about the physical differences of Peter (hair, stuble, muscles etc.) but it’s not that bad, the story enhancements are worth it imo.

I did decolor Connors’ unfinished arm and masked out his arm in the sewer scenes. I hid them as best as I could. I think it all worked very well.

Happy days. Look forward to seeing it!

stferguson78

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very enjoyable edit, everything was seemless and the work on the deleted scenes was particularly impressive (and improved Dr Connors character no end!)

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
stferguson78 said:
Very enjoyable edit, everything was seemless and the work on the deleted scenes was particularly impressive (and improved Dr Connors character no end!)

Much appreciated Stferguson, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Would love it if you wrote a review on the IFDB page as well :)

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now that this edition is completed, what will you have planned for TASM2?

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now that this edition is completed, what will you have planned for TASM2?
I don’t know when I’ll get to it as I’m currently busy with other projects but eventually I’m planning on updating my Ultimate Edition as a simple Extended Edition, and also release a separate new fanfix version with much more changes.

Slash3n

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, its my first time on this site and i would love to watch this edit, how would i go about watching it?

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One year later, I refined some aspects of this edit and released a Version 1.5. PM me if you're interested. Below are the differences:
  • Removed the "Ready to play god?" line from the trailers I added in the previous version simply because the transition sounds horrible to me.
  • Removed the Sandman theme I added to Lizard coming out of the school bathroom because it "sounds cool" despite not fitting the scene or character at all. I don't know what the heck I was thinking.
  • Readjusted the rescoring of the clock tower deleted scene--I'm restoring some of Horner's score in the original film before transitiong in to Zimmer's love theme simply because I never could make "your parents aren't going to see you leaving" sound right.
  • Doing some extra foley to my new "parents wall" sequence I rescored with "Ghosts of Beverly Drive".
  • Additional fine tuning to any audio transitions that sounded off to me.

thrintus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't seen either of them yet and want to get caught up before No Way Home, but in the best way. Thank you in advance!

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
22 GB version currently unavailable due to a sync issue (8GB version still available to stream and download on Google Drive), will fix and update asap

EDIT: 22 GB version fixed and is now available again.

Last edited:

topsrex

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Loved it. Masi has done it. This is hands down the best, oh so coherent cut I've seen. Thank you for your excellent work, Masi❤️

Top Bottom