• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Amazing Spider-Man: PART 1

I'm seeing a very fast light at the end of this tunnel.... I just kept working and working and the next thing I knew I was an hour and a half into the movie! So that leaves about 30 more minutes to go!

Then I review the movie, then ask someone else to review the movie and once that is done I release part 1 and start working on part 2!
celebrating spider-man GIF by The Sean Ward Show

I wanted to update the poster a little bit while I was also polishing up the edit and having it be reviewd. There was one part of my orginal poster that bugged me a little.

full

Maybe have the Part 1 part of the title also be on one line instead of being broken into two parts like that?

I am tweaking a few things on this one and should have it ready to go in a couple of weeks. I want it to be as perfect as it is in my power to make it for you. In the meantime I will start the PART 2 forum and post my cut list.

Your poster has some really great composition, I especially like the webbing it gives me that vibe of a curtain opening ready for the first act to begin.

Your poster has some really great composition, I especially like the webbing it gives me that vibe of a curtain opening ready for the first act to begin.
Thank you! I really appreciate that. I've been an artist by hobby my whole life so I try and play with things sometimes.

OK, know this edit is already done but I found this "meme" video of TASM ending like Transformers (2007) and................................it works too damn well:

OK, know this edit is already done but I found this "meme" video of TASM ending like Transformers (2007) and................................it works too damn well:

Someone did one for TASM 2 and it was even better, wish I still had the link.

I have been going over this edit with @Wakeupkeo and he is helping with some improvements that I want to point out, so a V2 of the edit is coming soon!

- He suggested to add folly to jump at 49:27
- He is working to better correct frame rate on the doorman scene
- He created a partial upgraded deleted scene at 1:18:58
- He added more more folly to Raj death scene at 1:38:44
- He helped to adjust the ending so we end with the camera on Peter
- We talked about the funeral song and I changed it to Melissa Etheridge Talking to my Angel

Back
Top Bottom