• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

[V3.0 NOW AVAILABLE - 2021] The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Ultimate Edition by Masirimso17

thecuddlyninja said:
Only bad ones get reported/remembered. I'm willing to put in the effort of googling to back up my claim:

Oh, I see. Well I trust Google. Thanks again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masirimso17 said:
Oh, I see. Well I trust Google. Thanks again :)

If you can't trust your robot overlords, whom CAN you trust??

Dammit. The charger for my computer stopped working and now my computer has no power. So my upload has been interrupted for this reason and until I get a replacement, I won't be able to resume it unfortunately.

Also, I have a Blu-Ray and a DVD version being uploaded, but I also think there should be another format, like MP4, so people who can't download a 25 GB Blu-Ray but still want an HD version can watch it. So what is the ideal bitrate or size for a 2.5 hour movie?

Bump for question [emoji115] [emoji16]

Masirimso17 said:
Also, I have a Blu-Ray and a DVD version being uploaded, but I also think there should be another format, like MP4, so people who can't download a 25 GB Blu-Ray but still want an HD version can watch it. So what is the ideal bitrate or size for a 2.5 hour movie?

Well, keeping it to 720p instead of 1080p would help greatly. You should aim for just shy of 4GB, so that folks can play it from a flash drive if they desire.

ThrowgnCpr said:
You should aim for just shy of 4GB

ezgif-419186747.gif

Quick update for those interested: After previewing the latest version I noticed a few issues I would like to fix. I will fix these and soon I will export, create the MP4, Blu-Ray and DVD and eventually upload them all.

New clip:

The new version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Finale Extended Edition, retitled as Ultimate Edition like how BvS did it, will hopefully be released next week, along with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Firebolt Edition.

Finally finished uploading the fan edit. Version 2 is officially released!  :D

Anyone who would like to have a copy of this, please PM me so I can provide the links for you.

Nice to see people giving the amazing series a true finale, I really did enjoy both the ASM movies but every time I watch ASM2 I get a little sad because it promises so many things that will never happen now

I'm working on yet another version of this fan edit, again intended as the final version. What's different this time is that I'll be keeping the 5.1 audio of the movie, plus some changes in which deleted scene is going to be used. However I need some help from you guys:

Mayhem in the Morgue: In the theatrical edition, it didn't make sense that Max Dillon's body was left in a morgue, with a running crematorium, without a mortician to cremate him (maybe he had to go to the bathroom?). With this, it makes more sense, plus it also shows how dangerous Electro can be, with the fate of the mortician. However, the dancing mortician might feel tonally inconsistent with what comes immediately after, being Electro's awakening and the mortician's gruesome demise. Kevin Feige also said it's cliché, which I personally don't see how. Can someone explain?

Goblin Kills Menken: I can trim Goblin coming closer to Menken, while keeping Goblin flying him up and dropping him, but wouldn't the unfinished CGI around them be too distracting? Also it seems like "the fall is fast and steep" is a callback to something that was never put in the movie. This scene gives us more of Goblin attacking Oscorp, which is what we want, while also giving closure to Menken. But it's quite irrelevant. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm not using Peter Meets His Father this time. While it works well as the finale of the untold story, Aunt May's talk with Peter and Gwen's speech after that works miles better. We don't really need a resolution to the Untold Story with a big speech from Richard Parker, since it was already concluded in the Roosevelt scene.

Finally, the title. I first called this edit Finale Extended Edition, which was okay but caused some confusion ("is it the finale that's extended, or...?"), then after BvS Ultimate Edition, I called this one also Ultimate Edition, which was better, but uninspired, plus on YouTube I found a re-edit of the movie called the Ultimate Re-Cut Edition. So finally, I'm trying to think of a sub-title for this Extended Edition, which also acts as a finale to a two-part epic. What do you think I should call this?

II don’t know about the deleted scenes.  As for a title, I would maybe go with: 
• The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Unofficial Cut 
• TASM2: The Untold Finale Edition 
• TASM2: Untold 
• TASM2: The Story Never Told​

The Amazing Spider Man: Now with 20% More Amaze!

Any other suggestions, guys? Still need help about the deleted scenes. Thanks.

Canon Editor said:
II don’t know about the deleted scenes.  As for a title, I would maybe go with: 
• The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Unofficial Cut 
• TASM2: The Untold Finale Edition 
• TASM2: Untold 
• TASM2: The Story Never Told​

The Untold Finale Edition sounds fitting, I really like it. I might use that, and for the first film, The Untold Extended Edition.

addiesin said:
The Amazing Spider Man: Now with 20% More Amaze!

Lol, I would say that's definitely the case... Even though I personally think both ASM movies are full of amaze ;)

Trying here since he's not responding to my PM:

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Please send me the links to your extended editions of Amazing spiderman parts 1 and 2.[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Stretch[/font]

stretch009 said:
Trying here since he's not responding to my PM:

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Please send me the links to your extended editions of Amazing spiderman parts 1 and 2.[/font]

[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Stretch[/font]

Be patient dude. It's against the rules to request links in the forums.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 Extended is not available, I'm not even working on it at the moment. The latest version of Amazing Spider-Man 2 Extended is still in the works. I don't have the previous versions available.

I got life stuff to worry about, which is why I missed your PM.

Hey everyone. After figuring out exactly what to do with certain things about this edit, I'm finally working on the final final version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Untold Finale Edition.

Here's a clip from the edit with the deleted scene with Max's Mother. Do the transitions work?

Question: Should I re-release this edit a la "Return of the Sith: Revisited Edition" and "Return of the Jedi: The Spence Final Cut"? It's been a long time since the first version "Finale Extended Edition" was released and it's not available, so this seems like a better choice.

Finally, I need help on something. I would like to change Norman Osborn's lines a little so that he says Harry's disease began much earlier than his own in order to make Harry's motivation stronger and his panic more believable. So I need a good Chris Cooper impression. Can anyone do this or knows anyone who can?

Back
Top Bottom