• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Sparkles Edition by samspider3

kane1138 said:
I loved your work on the first movie :)

For the sequel, have you considered cutting the Rhino scenes? (I mean the scenes when you actually see character in the Rhino suit) Might be interesting to see the movie end on a more sombre note.

I third this. Maybe a vintage "Spider-Man No More" ending....(would be a bit of a meta commentary on the uncertain state of the film franchise at the moment)

can you please upload this as a regular/non-DVD video file onto mega like you did for your first amazing spider man edit?

wilhelm scream said:
can you please upload this as a regular/non-DVD video file onto mega like you did for your first amazing spider man edit?

According to the fanedit database, that's exactly what he is doing. It's just taking time to appear on fe.info.

kane1138 said:
According to the fanedit database, that's exactly what he is doing. It's just taking time to appear on fe.info.

Edits on Info are user submitted. The Admins over there are very quick about updating their site. If it's taking time to appear there, it's because the editor hasn't submitted it.

I've been checking info, he still hasn't put it on there. I'm disappointed, I've been really looking forward to seeing this.

me too! you can find his original edit in non-dvd form on youtube: ***embed removed by moderator*** that's how i watched it

wilhelm scream said:
me too! you can find his original edit in non-dvd form on youtube: ***embed removed by moderator*** that's how i watched it

I removed the youtube clip. The description of the youtube video contains a direct link to download the edit, and we do not allow anything posted here that directly points to a download.

soufihadi said:
I've been checking .info, he still hasn't put it on there. I'm disappointed, I've been really looking forward to seeing this.

I removed the "fanedit" from the ".info". The rules allow you to mention info, but do not use the full url.

Also, this is a good time to remind everyone that we don't allow discussion of distribution sites. If you want an edit uploaded to a site like info, PM your request to the editor. Do not continue to post things like "where can I find this?" and "why isn't this on info?" This thread is for discussion of the edit itself, not how to get it.

TV's Frink said:
I removed the "fanedit" from the ".info". The rules allow you to mention info, but do not use the full url.

Also, this is a good time to remind everyone that we don't allow discussion of distribution sites. If you want an edit uploaded to a site like info, PM your request to the editor. Do not continue to post things like "where can I find this?" and "why isn't this on info?" This thread is for discussion of the edit itself, not how to get it.

I'm sorry, I didn't see that part in the rules. I won't make that mistake again

No worries, it's an easy mistake to make.

kane1138 said:
Hmmmm.

Well, I am sure it is a good edit (wherever it is).

Knock it off. If you can't find it, PM the editor.

Apparently, he has experienced problems with uploading the edit. Only a Spanish version is currently available (in 3 parts).

This thread is making my head hurt.

TV's Frink said:
This thread is making my head hurt.
Don't doubt it, tho I'm sure that watching Hombre Aranas Bueno Dos (in three parts) would make it hurt more.

Actually, I think I may have got this wrong.

I spoke to Sam on his YT channel and he referred me to his FB page (which is all in Spanish) for the links. Having looked at it again, it looks like it is actually a single movie file that was uploaded to mega in 3 parts......and is in English with optional Spanish subs. My bad.

Anyway....if anyone wants the details, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to share the wealth.

kane1138 said:
Actually, I think I may have got this wrong.

I spoke to Sam on his YT channel and he referred me to his FB page (which is all in Spanish) for the links. Having looked at it again, it looks like it is actually a single movie file that was uploaded to mega in 3 parts......and is in English with optional Spanish subs. My bad.

Anyway....if anyone wants the details, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to share the wealth.
If you've watched it, what did you think? You can drop a review on the ifdb page, I was waiting for reviews before deciding.

Haven't seen it yet. I intend to watch it tonight.

Ok. I've submitted a DLC to info. Should be up soon.

Back
Top Bottom