• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Alien Franchise

StormTrooper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
T-HOPE said:
I have been thinking about writing an Alien 5 script. I even started once on it, but put it on hold after I was disappointed with AvP. It started with the derelict ship and what happened, then jumped over to Ripley and co over on earth with some nice surprises in storyline. But I'm going to spoil them, perhaps I might finish it one day. 1 hint, Weyland-Yutani would return.

T-Hope would you like to collaborate? I have some ideas for a story and have already put a lot thoughts down on paper?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
beckmen said:
I think it's actually Predator (1987), Predator 2 (1997), AVP (2004), AVP-R (2004), then the Alien films (????). I don't really mind the 'aliens on earth' thing like a lot of fans did, but the whole Predator backstory that Anderson cooked up was a bigger pile of bullshit than Dillon's cabinet administer story.

it cant start from PREDATOR films....if you have notice in PREDATOR II they is a alien head in the film,so that proves that predators have bin hunting aliens so which backs up the AvP comes 1st.

StormTrooper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
beckmen said:
I think it's actually Predator (1987), Predator 2 (1997), AVP (2004), AVP-R (2004), then the Alien films (????). I don't really mind the 'aliens on earth' thing like a lot of fans did, but the whole Predator backstory that Anderson cooked up was a bigger pile of bullshit than Dillon's cabinet administer story.

it cant start from PREDATOR films....if you have notice in PREDATOR II they is a alien head in the film,so that proves that predators have bin hunting aliens so which backs up the AvP comes 1st.

Would you say my timeline is correct AvP?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yes but Pred2 musket 1715 taken from hunted human and given to Danny Glover in 1997 has no importance in the timeline.

StormTrooper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
yes but Pred2 musket 1715 taken from hunted human and given to Danny Glover in 1997 has no importance in the timeline.

The revelance is that the Preds are proven to have been hunting humans in the 1700's and into areas of earth beyond the pyramids

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well the pyramids was made before the 1700's so we aready know this...but i spose its a revelance in PREDATOR film its self.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am confused, I don't even know what the argument is about anymore.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
They is no argument!

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK. Well, the Preds hunting humans in the past is fine with me. I even like it, because it allows for cool ideas like a Predator in a bombed out city in WW2, or Predator vs samurai, etc. But them being responsible for our race, being worshiped as Gods, etc...is shite. Maybe it was only supposed to be the Mayans, though...I guess I could live with that.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
StormTrooper said:
T-Hope would you like to collaborate? I have some ideas for a story and have already put a lot thoughts down on paper?
No. It's nothing personal, don't get me wrong. But first of all, I already have a storyline in mind and second I don't have the time for it right now. I first want to finish some projects, before continueing on that one.

Hope you don't mind and that you understand. :)

StormTrooper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
T-HOPE said:
StormTrooper said:
No. It's nothing personal, don't get me wrong. But first of all, I already have a storyline in mind and second I don't have the time for it right now. I first want to finish some projects, before continueing on that one.

Hope you don't mind and that you understand. :)

Yeh, of course understand completely :)

Top Bottom