• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Adventures of Superman (SHORTER VERSION!)

After editing the second and the third part of this series, I felt like I needed to go back and put some more work into the first one. It still felt too long, especially since the storyline of THE SCARLET WIDOW is basically just the setup for THE ATOM MAN.

That's why I cut another 26 minutes (new runtime: 56 minutes) to improve the pacing, worked on the sound quality and changed some of the musical cues.

If you weren't sure if this radio edit is for you, give the new version a try. It's rather short and the sequel is already online, so you can just keep listening if you do like it. The third part will be released next week.

PM me, if you're interested.

As a fan and long time listener of old radio shows, I have to say that re-listening to this edit really breathed some new life into the old stories. Bravo and thanks for your love of the genre!

[MENTION=20603]Siebener[/MENTION], do you intend to make a fanedit of the "Clan of the Fiery Cross" storyline? It's one of the most well-known storylines of the "Adventures of Superman" radio show, due its being the one in which Superman fights the Ku Klux Klan. Reputedly, "The Clan of the Fiery Cross" led to KKK enrollment dropping dramatically.

Back
Top Bottom