• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE the thomas hewitt files by CBB

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
ehm... yeah, it is the game footage presented as a movie. You could search for juic0r but it is pretty hard to spell his name ;-)
there is always the search bar.

sorry what i mean the quote of what its about is from the reservior dogs page which obviously has nothing to do with star trek (im sure someone will find some obscure reference to star trek in there but you get the picture)

Hi, one of my files must be corrupted, as I can't get it to join correctly with HJ Split (although I didn't do anything to the files, the first time it made a 3.6GB file, and the second a 7.4GB file!) Could someone please provide the MD5's of the files? I also tried copy /b but that didn't work either (it should though, right?)

did you download it via rapidshare? Unite it with HJSPLIT? Are all the files the same size except for the last one?

Wow, I *completely* missed this one. Saw the "new CBB edit" thing in the first post, read a few posts about it, got excited, and then saw the date (January) haha. Now I just need to go dig it up! Sounds like a good one. :)

Nevermind, I worked out I was missing a part (39). Still, just FYI I prefer RAR's (fastest or store) to .0XX - but then people can be annoying by creating solid RAR's and not using the fastst/store method! I had one not long ago, I went to unrar it and had to stop it 12 minutes in to resume later ... and because it was a solid archive I had to wait the full 12 minutes before it even got to where I was up to! Still, everything's fine now, false alarm! Thanks boon!

well, it was all experimenting with the best possible way to upload for everyone. And I have since then returned to rar archives. It is not like they are causing no problems, but compared to the amount of complaints for hjsplit and quickpar, it is the best solution.

Yeah, it would have picked up I was missing a part right away. At least now I know why the HJ Split files size was smaller - that's the size of the first 38 parts (3.71GB)!

drgonzo369 said:
Can't wait for this TCM edit. I'm a huge TCM fan (I still say the 74 version has some of the best cinematography I've ever seen), so I'm psyched about this.

It can't get on RS fast enough. ^_^

Didn't the same guy who did the cinematography on the original do the remake as well?

Didn't the same guy who did the cinematography on the original do the remake as well?
Even if that's the case, it doesn't mean his cinematic work was equal in the two movies. I think the original Omen movie has the best cinematography I've ever seen.

By the way, I enjoyed this edit very much.

lol yea the description of my movie on fanedit.org is about some star trek game. lolz

corrected. Sorry I missed this before.

now is your time to watch...
and now is your time to vote...
01py0.jpg

Finally was able to get 100% of the torrent (only took about 3 weeks) - I'll be watching it as soon as the DVD gets done burning.

If I can, I'll try to keep the torrent of this Edit active for as long as I possibly can (only problem with that plan is that my HD resources are starting to get low)

Ok, I had to a chance to watch the DVD and here are my thoughts:

For me, the inclusion of the opening scenes of Beginning kinda takes away from some of the mystery of Leatherface and Hoyt not really being a sheriff in TCSM. I think one way to remedy that issues that could be to cut up the opening into several smaller scenes and place them in various places in the film (so the story would be jumping back and forth through time).

Otherwise, it's a great edit :)
(and I agree with leaving nearly all of Beginning, aside from the opening, out of the film - boy, that movie could've been soooo much better) :p

this is uploaded to RS on tehparadox.

a 700mb xvid avi (including selectable english subtitles) is now available through BT on the piratebay

how was this? I enjoyed the remake and the Beginning. so i'm interested to give this a shot. but like to hear more bout it first.

Back
Top Bottom