• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE the thomas hewitt files by CBB

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
I just finished the extra feature: "deleted deaths"

spoiler:
It features the deaths of all the teenagers from THE BEGINNING, compressed to 25 minutes of graphical intensity.

This might be a bit much for some of you....

boon23 said:
I just finished the extra feature: "deleted deaths"

spoiler:
It features the deaths of all the teenagers from THE BEGINNING, compressed to 25 minutes of graphical intensity.

This might be a bit much for some of you....

Sounds interesting. This was a little more graphic than I expected.

"He ain't retarded. He is misundestood."
3dcover26ou.jpg

project finished.

And I can tell you, guys, I am proud of what we created.

****************FANEDIT.ORG proudly presents***************************
*****************A fanedit by THE CBB GROUP**************************
******THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE - THE THOMAS HEWITT FILE***************

**************************INTRODUCTION***********************************
TCM The BEginnign and TCM Remake were not that bad, but no competition to the atmosphere of the 1974 original. But still they gave the audience a more inside look into TCM and that is what brough us to the idea to create a compelte Thomase Hewitt (a.k.a. Leatherface) story by taking scenes from both movies. Since the beginning really sucked, when it came to storytelling about the first hewitt victims, these had to go completely.

***************************THE EDIT**************************************
It was very important for us to tell a believable and continous story, so we had to erase anything that didn't make sense (like the animals in the meat factory in REMAKE, when the same factory was closed for good in THE BEGINNING) for both. It was tough work to get rid of all the animals in REMAKE.
Next thing was to find out where the movies went over the top with gore or credibility. That is why Uncle Monty wil not loose his legs in our edition. Still the Hewitt's are cannibals, although there is hardly any mention of that in REMAKE, but it made somehow sense. Oer the top was Erin stabbing Andy, this would never have happened, but we kind of solved this very sufficient. Be surprised.
For the tension of the movie we removed the annoying and badly acted JEdidiah (the kid) almost completely from the movie and you can be sure, he won't be missed. But it sure is a wonderful example of editing, how we removed him from leading our two escapies from the dungeon. Unfortunately there was no room left on the DVD to include this scene as deleted scene.
Our movie is scare, gory, cruel and very dark, it is not for the faint of heart and we are not sure if this would have gained an R rating in the US.
***************************DVD DETAILS************************************
98 minutes NTSC 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen with AC3-5.1 audio and a vbr of 4.500KB/s using a 3 pass encoding with CCE.
Languages : ENGLISH
Subtitles : ENGLISH
MENUS : still
SCENE SELECTION : yes
DELETED SCENES : yes, deleted deaths 25 min special
COVER ART : yes, on DVD-Rom part
CBB info : get information on all 15 CBB fanedits

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ENJOY!!!

Cool, but I think you seriously outta read the Leatherface article on wikipedia. It's very insightful.

Interesting, but probably not my cup of tea. I am the guy who is shouting out "Come on, kill somebody already" during exposition scenes and 'suspense' scenes and stuff. Me and my friends are sadists, I guess. Hah. To each their own.

in 50 minutes the RS upload is finished.

I remember seeing the trailer for "Begining" when I saw Snakes on a Plane. I also remembering covering my eyes for the whole thing :p

[youtube:11g74xtp]

the trailer...

well, I just finished watching it and it was awesome.

first of all: I didn?t see either TCM the beginning nor TCM the remake. So I?ve went into this as an amateur...Normally I don?t like movies of this type where people are getting hurt and there is no big picture it in just pure gore & blood and people getting tortured. But one thing is for sure: this movie had a tension so thick it had me sitting on the edge of my couch until it was over! It was a thrilling, very violent trip with room for a good story, decent characterization as well as for building up an atmosphere that keeps your blood pressure at an unhealthy level...

not knowing the original (they keep watching me from my dvd shelve giving me the `why don?t ye watch me, punk??, though) I must say that I just saw a very good working, very graphic and very well done movie and fanedit.

video and sound are as always with cbb edits top notch. menu is nice and we are provided with english subs (always better for all the not-native speakers).

The extras section completes this dvd with a cbb trailer-who-are-we-and-what?s-next-special and the probably most disgusting feature ever put on a dvd called the ?deleted deaths?. Believe you me... this is only for the people who can really take the whole load...

So five stars for pic & sound, five for dvd-around-shit (menu and subs and all) and five for fanediting...

;-)

wow! thanks a lot for this. You make making this worthwhile.

boon i also really enjoyed this edit, i hadnt seen The Beginning but i'm a big fan of the TCM remake. I enjoyed this version a lot more and now watch it instead of my official dvd.

:D :-D :D
thank you, spence!!!

Reservoir Dogs - The Freddy Newendyke File by Juic0r

The edit:
well done. One skipped scene (Harvey Keitel looking into the mirror) that I spotted. The true beginning of the movie, when they talk about Madonna's "Like A Virgin" is a bit problematic, because it starts in the off, which just doesn't fit the rest of the movie. Besides that it is great to watch the movie chronological, it has a different feel to it. The flashbacks are not missed. Still I favor the original over this one. But it sure is a good alternative. Thanks for creating this.

editing: 3 of 5,
entertainment: 4 of 5

Image quality:
The image is milky, which could be caused by DVD Shrink or maybe too much encoding. There is slight blurring in moments of strong movement. There is a little stutter to the movie, but it was only noticable to me, when the credits were running. Besides that, the image is sharp and can be tolerated.
video quality: 3 of 5

Audio quality:
Besides the audio being just 2.0 and not surround it was done very well. I did not realize any off sync parts, volume problems or hard cuts.
audio: 4 of 5

The DVD:
well done. Nice static menu with audio. Really good animated scene selection menu (a bit short with 18sec though). Great cover art.
presentation: 4 of 5

resulting in a 3 of 5 overall rating from me. Still a good one, but it could be improved by solving some minor problems (surround sound, improved image quality, better inclusion of the true beginning, avoiding the one noticable scene skipping)

is there a page and info file on what this edit is all about (cuts alterations etc?)

not a jibe but i tried to find the info on this the other day boon and it was hard to find. i popped it in a site search and i couldnt find juicors name as an editor.

holy crap! "What is it about? This FanEdit is not to be confused with my upcoming project, Star Trek: Borg or Vengeance?s Star Trek: Borg - ?The Interactive DVD Movie.? This FanEdit is taking a game from 1996 and converting it into a movie. The game is Star Trek: Borg?" is that what its really about?

Back
Top Bottom