• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator Salvation: The Essential Edition

Thanks for the reply. As of now the file is still unavailable. Worst case I could download the whole thing again if you're able to re-upload.

If you PM me I can check if I have the rars.

Sorry it took so long to check - unfortunately I don't have the rars, just the edit itself.

That's ok. Thanks for looking. I'll just wait until thunderclap has a chance to re-upload the entire thing.

Just a reminder, it's the AVCHD DVD9 I'm hoping to downloading. Thanks!! :)

Since I no longer had the original archive I created a new one and re-upped Part 24. I'm not 100% if this will mesh with the other files though. I recreated the archive exactly but that's no guarantee. If someone downloaded all he files except for Part 24 please let me know if this works, otherwise I'll have to re-up everything.

The files are currently offline due to the MU fiasco and haven't been re-upped yet.

predatortje said:
I would like to get the T-salvation fan edit..

Both the 480p and 720p versions are now up on usenet.

Q2 said:
Both the 480p and 720p versions are now up on usenet.
Hi, this is the "Fanedit" i've been looking for, since T3 released, is there any other way (apart usenet) to "FIND" your edit Q2 ? (a simple YES or NO) will be sufficient. thank you very much. and bravo for your work.

I haven't posted it anywhere else though others have. I'd suggest doing a Google search and you might come across it.

Q2 said:
I haven't posted it anywhere else though others have. I'd suggest doing a Google search and you might come across it.
Thanks Q2 for your quick answer, even with the google search, i can't find it anywhere...if someone knows where, let me know by PM, thanks again.

cbaka said:
Hi, this is the "Fanedit" i've been looking for, since T3 released, is there any other way (apart usenet) to "FIND" your edit Q2 ? (a simple YES or NO) will be sufficient. thank you very much. and bravo for your work.

Can't decide if the " " are brilliant or a slap in the face to Q2.

Of course not a slap, All Q2 fanedits are well done, and i hope to "FIND" them somewhere in a descent format, DVD or AVCHD, they have their place in my "filmotheque" :)

cbaka said:
All Q2 "fanedits" are "well done"

Fixed.

Don't take this as me making fun of you. I just love air quote humor.

OK, :-(, be my guest...
ps : Scuze my english ;)

no can do, cbaka.
once we start excusing your english, we'll have to excuse everybody else's english. :p

Must...resist...steak joke...

It's now available on MySpleen.

Back
Top Bottom