• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator fanedits

Thought I'd chime in briefly now that I've watched both UA's and T-HOPE's T3. I liked T-HOPE's version, and I really appreciated the full 5.1 mix and the fanedit marker subtitle. But I prefer UA's more aggressive approach to the cuts, as well as the special effects fixes. I recommend both - T-HOPE's if you want something a little more gentle, UA's if you want more cut out. For me, if UA ever redid this with full 5.1, it would be just about perfect.

I don't know what I was talking about earlier. I just rewatched TCS, and it's terrific.

Ive only seen Terminator the coming storm and it was terrific, one of the reasons i liked it was because it was "darker" by removing most of the dialog from the killer robots makes for a better film.

From what i read here in this discussion T-Hopes version sounds like it leaves in a lot more in the movie. To me, to properly polish this turd, lots of cutting is needed and not just minor gentle cuts. Im sure T-Hopes is better than the original, but since i feel the original movie really needed a lot of work i just happened to try TCS first. From its description it sounded like it really made sure to cut out all the offending bits, and i was happy with the result.

If i get around to seeing T-Hopes i will voice my opinion on which i think is better.

-Jelio

So I wanna check out a Terminator 3 edit, but I'm not sure which one. Reading this thread it seems Uncanny Antman's edit is the best, is this still the case? Is there a new preferred T3 edit in the past 11 years?

Back
Top Bottom