• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 2: Live / 5D T-HOPE Ultimate Edition

A

AvP

by T-Hope
THE SHOWS – The complete live experience (interactive).
INFO – Everything you thought you’d know… and much more!
PROMOTIONAL SPOTS – Trailers, commercials, and more.
IMAGES – Posters, setphotos and more.
TERMINATOR 3: THE WALK-THRU – The complete walkthrough.
TERMINATOR: THE COASTER preview – A first look on this upcoming attraction.
front.jpg

tagline: Fight with the Terminator for the survival of mankind!

original film name: Terminator 2: Live / Terminator 5D
new film name : Terminator 2: Live / 5D T-HOPE Ultimate Edition
film studio name : MovieLand Studios
edit crew name : T-HOPE
Date Original Film Was Released : March 31st 2004/April 7th 2007
Date Edit Was Released on FE: December 02 2008

Fanedit details :

Join John Connor and the Terminator in a dangerous struggle for the future of mankind. Fight T-30 units during the raid on Cyberdyne Systems. Find a way to destroy the indestructable shape-shifting T-1000. Destroy Cyberdyne’s technology and research to ensure the future.

At Canevaworld Resort (Movieland Studios), this relatively unknown Italian attraction features live actors performing on stage in combination with video. The attraction was build in 2004 as “Terminator 2: Live.” In 2007, it was upgraded with a 3D movie (filmed with the own cast of Canevaworld Resort) and renamed into “Terminator 5D.” The character of Sarah Connor was added as a live actress in the renewed version. Included on this DVD are both versions of the show!

What makes this T-Hope Ultimate Edition extra special is the inclusion of exclusive info and rare pictures of “Terminator 3: The Walk-Thru.” This Japanese walkthrough stage was created in Tokyo and Umeda to promote the release of “Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines.” Also included is a preview of “Terminator: The Coaster,” an upcoming rollercoaster ride for Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California.

The content:

* THE SHOWS – The complete live experience (interactive).
* INFO – Everything you thought you’d know… and much more!
* PROMOTIONAL SPOTS – Trailers, commercials, and more.
* IMAGES – Posters, setphotos and more.
* TERMINATOR 3: THE WALK-THRU – The complete walkthrough.
* TERMINATOR: THE COASTER preview – A first look on this upcoming attraction.

Just compare it to the official Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition. Only this set is fanmade and focussed on Terminator 2: Live / 5D.

Technical info:
NTSC 720 x 480 video, Dobly Digital 2.0 (AC3) audio. Region free.
Cover artwork is included in the DVD_ROM folder on the disc.

Your intention for this edit:
I wanted to preserve the rare footage and other media I had of Terminator 2: Live and Terminator 5D, and started working on this DVD. This disc can also be viewed as a new bonus disc to my recently released 2 disc set of Terminator 2 3D: Battle Across Time.

Your way to achieve your intention:
Hard work and being devoted (simply because I’m a big Terminator fan). Not only the 6 months editing of everything, but also the time before it with registering on forums, talking to people to get more information about this attraction. Looking for pics, etc. etc.

Hardware and software information:

* - A 250gb backup removable disc
* - DVD Lab Pro 2.3
* - Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
* - Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8.0
* - Cool Edit Pro 2.0
* - DVD Decrypter 3.2
* - Total Video Converter
* - Subtitle Workshop
* - VirtualDub MPEG2
* - Cinema Craft Encoder SP
* - DGPulldown
* - Adobe Photoshop CS
* - And probably some other programs, but I forgot them.

Additional Comment:
I just hope people will like it and notice the amount of work that has gone into it. Also, if they are using materials from this set, I hope they will give a proper credit.

Time needed for the edition: 6 months

Persons involved: 1, but a lot of people did small contributions.

Back
Top Bottom