• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Terminator 2 3D: Battle Across Time T-HOPE Ultimate Edition

A

AvP

by T-Hope
This is a fantastic collection of rare and ultrarare features and information about Terminator 2 3D, including the complete live experience and workprint test versions of the show. No Terminator fan should miss this.
front.jpg

original film name: Terminator 2 3D: Battle Across Time
new film name : Terminator 2 3D: Battle Across Time T-HOPE Ultimate Edition
film studio name : Universal Studios
edit crew name : T-HOPE
Date Original Film Was Released : 1996
Date Edit Was Released : April 12th 2008

details:

Terminator 2 3D: Battle Across Time is an atraction in the Universal Studios themeparks in Orlando (Florida), Los Angeles (California) and Osaka (Japan). It features the cast members from the movie blockbuster Terminator 2; Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong, Robert Patrick and Linda Hamilton. But that’s not all. It’s a 3D show with live actors and some environmental special effects. Too bad these two things couldn’t be included on the DVD ;-)
The show has never been released on DVD. Logical ofcourse, but people who do not have the possibility to go to one of these themeparks, are missing this little adventure. Now, they at least get a good glimpse at it. Plus more!!!

The content:

* DISC I – Main Feature
LIVE SHOW – The complete live experience (interactive).
WORKPRINTS – Test versions of the show.
QUEUE AREA – The promotional Cyberdyne video by themepark.
3D VILLAIN – Meet Terminator 2 3D’s villain in the third dimension.
INFO / FACTS – Everything you thought you’d know… and much more!
* DISC II – Bonus Features
BACKSTAGE – Go behind-the-scenes of Terminator 2 3D.
ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT – Exclusive promotional footage.
PROMOTIONAL SPOTS – Trailers, commercials, and more.
CYBERDYNE SHOWCASE – The future of technology… Today!
IMAGES – Conceptual artwork, posters, and more.

Just compare it to the official Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition. Only this set is fanmade and focussed on Terminator 2 3D.

Technical info:
2 DVD set (disc 1: 3,93 gb, disc 2: 3,30 gb).
NTSC 720 x 480 video, Dobly Digital (AC3) audio. Region free.
Cover artwork is included in the DVD_ROM folder on both the discs.

I prefer people to download the whole set (and thus not only disc 1), since it was meant to be released this way. That’s why I have decided not to split the discs with the rapidshare download links.

Your intention for this edit:
I had a lot of rare Terminator 2 3D footage, including 2 different workprints plus exclusive footage of the opening of Terminator 2 3D at Universal Studios Hollywood. I wanted to preserve this, and started working on this DVD. I knew people were actually looking for the workprint, and this how the things got started. In the end, this became a 2 SL DVD set; disc 1 has 482 menu screens, disc 2 214 menu screens.

Your way to achieve your intention:
Hard work and being devoted (simply because I’m a big Terminator fan). Not only the year working on it, but also collecting more info. I paid for some videos and pics. I searched the whole internet for more and more Terminator 2 3D stuff. I registered at various forums to participate in discussions about the Universal Studios themeparks and Terminator 2 3D related stuff. I contacted people for stuff, most didn’t respond, few did.

Hardware and software information (what did you use to create your fanedit):
- A computer that sometimes refused to boot
- A 250gb backup removable disc
- DVD Lab Pro 2
- DVD Lab Pro 2.3
- Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
- Ulead MediaStudio Pro 8.0
- Cool Edit Pro 2.0
- DVD Decrypter 3.2
- BeSweetGUI
- AC-3 Encoder
- Total Video Converter
- Magic Swf2Avi
- Subtitle Workshop
- VirtualDub MPEG2
- Cinema Craft Encoder SP
- DGPulldown
- CamStudio
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- And probably some other programs, but I forgot them.

Additional Comment:
I just hope people will like it and notice the amount of work that has gone into it. Also, if they are using materials from this set, I hope they will give a proper credit.

Time needed for the edition: A long year with a lot of trouble…

persons involved: 1, but a lot of people did small contributions.

Top Bottom