• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 1 HD screencaps?

Daniel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi, if anyone has T1 in HD, I'm after some screen caps (specifically the one's of the Terminator's vision), so let me know if there's a site with HD-quality screen caps, or if you have the film and could do some screen caps for me (otherwise I'll have to rely on the DVD version). Thanks for reading.

--edit-- also, if anyone has a high quality version of this photo I'd be interested in getting it:

t1photolx0.jpg

It's the photo which the poster painting is based on.

Daniel said:
--edit-- also, if anyone has a high quality version of this photo I'd be interested in getting it:

Image Replaced With URL For Quote http://url229.imageshack.us/url229/4299/t1photolx0.jpg

It's the photo which the poster painting is based on.
You want it with or without glasses?

The Special Edition/Ultimate Edition has different variations of this poster. I have screencaps of them.

I'd prefer higher quality - where do I find the stuff on the R1 UE DVD?

Hi Daniel, actually, I think it's the reverse : Cameron did the painting first, and then later on, they shoot this publicity session with Arnold taking the same pose as the painting. The session was probably directed by Cameron.

Daniel said:
I'd prefer higher quality - where do I find the stuff on the R1 UE DVD?
There's a image gallery section, don't know the name by heart. Then you can choose between storyboards, art, etc. It's one of the last sections I believe.

Yeah, sorry I was confused I was looking on the T2 DVD, but then I realized it's on the T1 one (found them). What I really need, though is HD screen caps... 720p will do.

Daniel said:
Yeah, sorry I was confused I was looking on the T2 DVD, but then I realized it's on the T1 one (found them). What I really need, though is HD screen caps... 720p will do.
I only have the screencaps of the one without glasses. Can't help you with that one unfortunately.

Dont know what your really looking for but here are some T1 BluRay screenshots...

Back
Top Bottom