• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-Turtles To The Second Power: Finale Fanedit

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lg-release-4676-1513357975-491.jpeg

The team-up between Dregg, Shredder and Krang should have been the finale, it tied up virtually every loose end, even Carter. Had the last part of that arc ended with Splinter telling the Turtles they had 'graduated' then it would have been perfect.

So that's just what I did. Took the last scene of the actual series finale "Divide and Conquer" and integrated it into the episode "Turtles To The Second Power" to serve as a more fitting conclusion to the original series.

Also, the actual final scene of "Turtles to the Second Power" annoyed me, it doesn't end on a punch line or something from the Turtles, the last word goes to Carter, he is transported to the future and then it just abruptly ends, so the new ending I find adds a lot more closure to things.​

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I own the full series but I've barely touched it, so I know nothing about these episodes, but I'm still fully interested in this. I like me some Ninja Turtles.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I own the full series but I've barely touched it, so I know nothing about these episodes, but I'm still fully interested in this. I like me some Ninja Turtles.

Sorry for the advance spoilers then. :shy:

I didn't have satellite television for years so my experience with the original cartoon ended as a kid when season three wrapped up, then one day, twenty years ago actually, I caught an episode of the final season by chance on the now defunct channel BRAVO, afterwards I spent a great deal of the 2000s tracking down the remaining episodes of the series. 

There actually exists a feature-length omnibus edit of the tenth series epic five-part crossover with Shredder, Krang and the replacement villain Dregg (which this episode is the climax of), Fox Kids UK aired it a couple of times but I don't think it was ever made commercially available.

Top Bottom