• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

"T2 TERMINATOR ENDOSKELETON CYBORG BUILD PLANS"

Sprug

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is one of the oddest, yet most interesting items on ebay i've come across in quite a while. Is anyone here familiar with this item? (T-Hope) Does this item happen to be an extra on one of your Terminator compilation DVD's? In the end I bet it costs a small fortune to build one of these, regardless of what it's made from! Those crazy Japanese and their Oragami! :eek: Obviously, these images must've came from a Japanese website at one point in time because I actually have one of these Japanese website "kits" for the game Contra: Shattered Soldier, where you print out detailed images onto card, fold them and put them together to make a motorcycle (not lifesize of course! :lol: ).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200330206157

From auction description:

"THIS IS A CD CONTAINING THE TEMPLATES TO BUILD A HALF SIZE.OR FULL SIZE T2 ENDOSKELETON FROM PAPER/CARD.
THIS IS AN AMAZING DETAILED KIT,THE PICTURES YOU SEE ON THE CD ARE THE ACTUAL T2s MADE FROM THE KIT.
ALL YOU DO IS PRINT OUT EVERY PAGE FROM THE CD,(USE CARD,NOT PAPER). THIS WILL GIVE YOU A 1/2 SIZE T2. IF YOU WANT A FULL SIZE T2 YOU JUST TAKE THE PRINTED OUT PAGES TO A PRINT SHOP AND ASK THEM TO BLOW THEM ALL UP 200% THIS WILL GIVE YOU A FULL SIZE OVER 6FT T2."

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thing strikes me as not legal though. From what I see the CD is a printed label with no official logo. Pretty expensive if it is not official.

Sprug

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh yes, i'd say the seller is definately pirating/has pirated this material from a website of some sort, as these types of things are free from all i've came across. However I wish I knew what the website was or where to legally download this.

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah, I have a copy of the plans on CD somewhere. I think it was Japanese if memory serves. I'm sure T-Hope will have more info for sure. :)

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yup, definitely the same one, Hope.

I found mine, by the way...I can't believe anyone would have the patience to put this thing together!
p009fol.jpg

Top Bottom