• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

SW Ep II: Attack of the Ridiculousness (New 14th Month Anniversary DVD Now Available)

The ipod? The blue tie? Your tearing me apart, Hebrides!

EDIT: Wait, are we only allowed one guess? Because I think I made three guesses, lol :oops:

I'll allow it...the iPod it is. And what is playing on said iPod? Exactly what you'd expect...;-)

wiseauandfriend2redux6c.png

aweshum-groovy cover, heb. :)

Disc Art by heb:

cdface24.png

And now that everything is finalized, everyone who was holding off on writing a review can now go ahead and write one. ;)

Funny disc art! That's one o' them big butt thingies, huh?

So, when can we expect a thread for RotR? ;)

Yeah, I meant an in-the-works version, but that'll do for now. ;) Are you going to merge them somehow?

Just a slightly off topic note, but...
each time I see this picture:

theroom2.jpg

I always feel that it should be taken from a David Lynch's movie.
I mean, just add a red curtain in place of a red wall.

I presume that's the scene where he's being torn apart?

Ripplin said:
Yeah, I meant an in-the-works version, but that'll do for now. ;) Are you going to merge them somehow?

I won't start actual work until I finish Austin Powers. And yes, I'll move it to In-The-Works with my magic mod powers. ;)

Ripplin said:
I presume that's the scene where he's being torn apart?

Yep. You *really* need to watch it.

My god this animated motion menu! Nice work [MENTION=8885]Rogue-theX[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION] I will be watching the actual edit soon! ;-)

Yay! And I agree 100% on the menu.

By the time I watch Jack & Jill, Adam Sandler will be funny again!

The FEOTM vote is extremely tight right now, so just another reminder to please watch and vote!

In addition, I keep meaning to copy a few review comments here from IFDb for discussion, but Lazy Frink, was Lazy. I'll get to it soon-ish, but in the meantime thanks to those who have posted their reviews.

That's a low bar. ;)

Back
Top Bottom