• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman's Family Album

recordwrangler95

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

After having finished off my box set of the (criminally underrated) 1988 Ruby-Spears Superman cartoon, I decided to string together all of the supporting "Superman's Family Album" segments from each episode into a short film telling the story of Clark Kent's infancy/childhood/adolescence in Smallville.

It's just a tad on the hokey side (maybe more than a tad), but you're unlikely to encounter a more wholesome/comfy version of Superman's origin.

I have a final draft ready for review if anybody'd like to check it out some sunny Saturday morning!

Last edited:
I forgot this cartoon was even a thing, and yet I have the sudden memory flash of toddler Clark being given an injection that couldn't be administered. (Which might be from some other media lol)

Back
Top Bottom