• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman: Vintage Specials

Vengeance

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can someone please tell me where I can find a cover for the set of Vintage TV Specials. I remember reading about it on OT, but I cant remember where.

Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Dan

You mean these?

makingofsup13d4gy.jpg

makingofsup23d2db.jpg

makingofsup33d8qe.jpg

Hi, I was wondering where it was possible to maybe download the cover for the Vintage Superman specials? as I really enjoy looking at the different takes on covers fans make.

does anyone still have the covers or mind uploading them for other users to look at in full size? it would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom