• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) 2020 Awards are here.

Superman: The Animated Series: Risk & Revelation (Brainiac Attacks Edit)

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is good to go!

I've just written the IFDB listing for it.

Last edited:

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thankyou @Dwight Fry for your constructive review, highlighting the pros and cons of the edit and giving it such high marks despite your issues with the volume. That had been a persistent bug bear in the whole process.

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My pleasure! Sadly sometimes editing software stubbornly refuses to work as intended and issues like this appear. But nonetheless, this edit had me smiling all through! :)

jedimasteranakin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thankyou @Dwight Fry for your constructive review, highlighting the pros and cons of the edit and giving it such high marks despite your issues with the volume. That had been a persistent bug bear in the whole process.
Will what he said in the review lead into an update? If not I understand.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Will what he said in the review lead into an update? If not I understand.
It may eventually, at the moment I've had to delete the project files to save up space, so it'll be a while before, or if, I remount it

jedimasteranakin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It may eventually, at the moment I've had to delete the project files to save up space, so it'll be a while before, or if, I remount it
Looking forward to it you made a movie I was going to completely ignore into a episode worth watching thank you.

Top Bottom