• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman Returns: The ADigitalMan Cut

I think the folder is in a separate upload. Is that right, guys?

I am not sure it was uploaded at all to RS. We do have the SL and the DL version there, but I am not sure about the DVD-ROM folder.

Oh well, great work nonetheless! Every edit in the film is an improvement on the original. I'm impressed.

Does anyone else's download of iso.008 pause or time out after a certain percentage is done? I have been having problems downloading that one chunk.

Can't wait to view this! I've downloaded and watched the Redeemed and S:II cuts that ADigitalMan did and I loved them both.

As always, ADM's edit is technically flawless. I liked a lot of the changes ADM made, although I think it would have been nice to add the bit about "Planet Krypton".

The pacing of the original version of this movie I found to be somewhere between plodding and sleeping. This version is a little faster, but I still found it to be too slow. I don't need constant action, but I found myself a bit bored during this version. (unlike with the original Superman movies way back when). It still feels to me like every single shot needs to be trimmed (similar to what the Phantom Editor did in Attack of the Phantom in the arena scene). I know that's tons of work, but it is probably the only way to make this a truly good movie.

I saw this movie over the weekend and found it near perfect (finally)!

ADigitalMan's cut works very well and speeds things up quite a bit, but I've always wanted the movie to end after the kid kisses superman on the forehead in the hospital. There's a slow pull out with superman lying in a hospital bed, and in the theatre I thought, "wow.... this is how it ends.." but it didn't, and it always kind of bugged me. I always felt that'd be a great way to leave a cliffhanger ending for the sequel..

oh well.... I might just import ADM's cut into FCP one day and give it a shot :smile:

All in all, amazing Edit!!!

Is anyone currently seeding this? I'm stuck at 97.1%

I think it would be cool if people were really discussing fanedits, but it's almost all the times just seed, seed, seed. We have a torrent sections for that. And a Rapidshare section for RS problems.

RS available on linktalk

For the benefit of anyone who wants this to be available and for all those who want to see it, I simply want to inform that multiple links are pretty recently dead from the DL version on RS.
Looks like file numbers
17-20
23-28,30
36-44
47-51

A fanedit thread is not the place to discuss links.

The rules

In fairness to veggieguy, I thought fanedit threads were appropriate for discussing when edits (or parts thereof) are no longer available. There's also the "Missing Ones" forum, but sometimes the fanedit thread gets more attention.

Comment is separate from whatever happened on the previous page, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom