• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superman Movies

DarkLordRyan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What's everyone's opinions on the Superman films (new and old)? I've been reviewing them on my blogspot for the past year (Posting them to Reddit as well), and I've made it all the way through BvSUE. I've found something of value in all of them except for Superman III, and I've greatly enjoyed the rest (Especially the Donner original and his cut of II as well as the Snyder films, yeah go ahead boo me). If you wanna check those out, my Superman 1 review is at the following link, and after that I'd recommend going through them in order:

I'm also finishing up the Justice League (Both versions) Review. After that I'll break from CBMs to finish up my Classic Megadeth album retrospective, and then I'm moving on to tackle the Alien series.

Thoughts?

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Superman and the Mole Men is the best live-action Superman film ever made.

Fuck the Donnerverse. And the DCEU can die in a fire.

Top Bottom