• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Superman: Last Son - A Man of Steel Fanfix

Very nice work, I enjoyed this edit very much. I am a fan of the original, it has it's flaws, but overall I really like it a lot. This edit fixed those flaws (mainly the tornado scene).

-advisorok4636
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I was happy to remove the tornado scene, I'm a big Snyder fan and even I hated that moment from MoS.

It happened. My harddrive actually crapped out. I have to recreate this edit from scratch

TBM my friend! So glad to have you back! Unfortunate loss but I am excited you are optimistic about the rebuild - i have had to rebuild many of my edits and while tedious, the result is always a more polished product that I am even more proud to share. Good luck!!!

Wait... was this not a released edit? If so, why the need to recreate it instead of redownloading (if you no longer were hosting it, surely someone out there has it)? Or were you planning to do further tweaks?

EDIT: Scratch that. I see you had mentioned a v2 in a previous post. Bummer.

All the project files, as well as the final render, were on the hard drive. That wouldn't be so bad, but I cancelled my subscription w/ Mega a few months ago, so all my edits were wiped off my account (not enough storage room).

I did not back up anything on that drive, sadly.

But yeah, I already wanted to work on a second pass that fixes the rookie mistakes, so nbd

EDIT: Although, good point. If anyone has this edit (unlikely, I rendered out a 20gb video and never compressed it) or my Wonder Woman edit, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom