• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Superman II: The Hybrid Cut (By ADigitalMan)

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy crap, ADM lives!

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.

The rumors of my work schedule, on the other hand, are completely true. My time is apparently no longer my own.

drwcomics

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ADigitalMan said:
The timing on this thread being updated is very interesting.

Very interesting indeed.

This cryptic reply will make sense soon enough.
Being that I'm a huge fan of the hybrid edit (and all of your stuff) I can't help but wonder....has it been soon enough?....Or am I just reading way to much into things...

MHBroly

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey I downloaded the edit from fanedit.info, but the damn thing keeps saying I'm putting in the wrong password when I'm extracting. I used the two suggested passwords at the site and neither work for me. Are the files corrupted or is it a completely different password I don't know about? If it can't be discussed here someone send me a pm please, I really want to watch this edit :-(

zeppelinrox

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The dlc file should have the password in it already so that jDownloader can extract automatically.
Did you let JD do the extracting?

If that doesn't work, then it's possible that it is a different password.
As I recall, a couple of ADM releases did not have the usual passwords.

I'm sure that the correct password is posted at linktalk.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the password is: ADigitalMan
I have added a txt document to all the ADM fanedit rars that contained this password. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MHBroly

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks Boon, it was driving me nuts. It's cool, everything is working now so it was no big deal. It's just that while my comp is fast, considering it's Rapidshare you can understand my apprehension to having to download it again from scratch

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been soon enough, maybe too long. Details to come ... well, soon. It's all in the can, so to speak.

schizopolis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just watched both the Lester version and the Donner Cut of Superman II this week. I'm soo glad I found this thread (6 years later) because this exactly what I am looking for!!

*deleted by moderator on a phone*

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Read the rules.

Cisco Andrade

Reaction score
Trophy Points
if someone had any working links can you please PM me with them? I haven't gotten a pm back from ADM, thanks

Top Bottom