• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Sun Kil Moon - Pray for Newtown (Music Video)

OhhIDied

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi there, 

This is a video I made using CNN clips, New York Times Newspaper Articles, photos, documentaries, TV News Reportings, and some free footage on Pixels. 

There is no anti-gun message here. This is meant as a reminder of the lives lost to senseless violence. 

I know music is subject, but hopefully you can appreciate the work put into the edit itself. 

Thanks for watching. 

OhhIDied said:
Hi there, 

This is a video I made using CNN clips, New York Times Newspaper Articles, photos, documentaries, TV News Reportings, and some free footage on Pixels. 

There is no anti-gun message here. This is meant as a reminder of the lives lost to senseless violence. 

I know music is subject, but hopefully you can appreciate the work put into the edit itself. 

Thanks for watching. 

Holy sh+t you have looked into my mind are you some kind of Marvel character LOL....i swear on all the sometimes beautiful things in this planet i was going to do exactly the same thing with this and also the Richard Ramirez song .You have saved me a job :). Love Love Love Mr Kozelek...I have been watching him live since 1992 starting with the mighty Red House Painters and then onto Sun Kil Moon and after that his solo projects. I have seen  him numerous times ever since.  I am currently in the process of making a video for "The Night They Drove All Dixie Down - The Band" but this was on my to do list so kudos to you mate and great taste in music...and of course we should be grateful that we still have the opportunity to listen when so many people lost their lives senselessly and were so young

Last Impressions said:
OhhIDied said:
Hi there, 

Thanks for watching. 

Holy sh+t you have looked into my mind are you some kind of Marvel character LOL....i swear on all the sometimes beautiful things in this planet i was going to do exactly the same thing with this and also the Richard Ramirez song .You have saved me a job :). Love Love Love Mr Kozelek...I have been watching him live since 1992 starting with the mighty Red House Painters and then onto Sun Kil Moon and after that his solo projects. I have seen  him numerous times ever since.  I am currently in the process of making a video for "The Night They Drove All Dixie Down - The Band" but this was on my to do list so kudos to you mate and great taste in music...and of course we should be grateful that we still have the opportunity to listen when so many people lost their lives senselessly and were so young

Haha. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'm jealous about the live performances. I'd say I've been listening to this guys for about 10-15 years... Songs for a Blue Guitar was my favorite.. then Katy's Song, but when I heard this, I knew I wanted to make a video. I wasn't sure how to approach the material, so hopefully it came out respectfully. 

I really look forward to seeing your music video. I wasn't familiar with the song, but I'm digging it right now. And you should also do the Richard Ramirez song if you get time. I'd like to see that. Thanks for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom