• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Subtitle tracks going insane

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm currently trying to get the DVD authoring of my edit right, using Adobe Encore. I have added English and Spanish subtitle tracks to the main feature, and after a test export I see that those tracks have become five on the DVD. Track 1 is marked as English, Track 2 is marked as Spanish, and those "ghost" tracks 3 to 5 are not marked. Yet actually upon checking the export on VLC, Track 1 has no subs, Tracks 2 and 4 have the English subs, and Tracks 3 and 5 have the Spanish ones.

Anyone has encountered similar problems and know how to fix it?

Adobe Encore. I marked it in the subject line but forgot to tell in the proper post. Will edit it.

Ahh, didn't show up in taptalk. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom