• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Submitting a FanEdit, is there anyone on the other end?

flywheeljack

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am new, I read the rules, I contacted Dominic Cobb.

So am I to assume he's really busy or what happens next?

My edit is complete along with the cuts I made and alterations. I just don't know where to go next.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

I'd reach out to TM2YC via PM regarding submitting.

Also, I checked to find the associated thread for your project, but I see that there isn't one. to submit an edit you'll need to create a project thread in the In The Works section. TM2YC will respond to you and send you the necessary form to fill out. To pull need a complete cut list to add to the form. Send me a PM if you have any further issues.

Happy editing.

Thanks for the information. I must have missed the instruction on creating an editing thread :p

I'll get the thread going,

Thank you so much for your help :D

Back
Top Bottom