• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Black Glove Studios

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A fan audio drama group who have brought us several Doctor Who dramas, including The Final Game, an alternative 'final' battle between Jon Pertwee's Doctor and Roger Delgado's Master. Noted Doctor Who superfan Chris McKenon, who wrote the brilliant alternative Sixth Doctor regeneration novel Time's Champion, has also provided the channel with several of it's stories.

I have that book, and The Final Game is a great tribute to the whole of my favourite era

They've created new Tenth Doctor/Sir Alistair scenes to insert into The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith

adapting more 'lost stories' including the infamous Yellow Fever and the three unmade stories from Sarah Jane Series 5 (Meet Mr Smith, The Thirteenth Floor (which was also adapted for RTD's Wizards v Aliens show) and The Battle of Bannerman Road). :D

I'm thinking of submitting a short story or two to them for adaptation. Hopefully I have some luck with that.

And, yep, I'm so glad they're finally adapting Yellow Fever, Bob Holmes' most stacked story I feel.

They should adapt the SJA crossover with Ace, or do the version of The Flood that ends with Eight becoming Eccelston!

Anyone following "The Misshapen Planet" so far? It's wonderful, stay tuned to a monumental cliff-hanger for episode three, no doubt it was directly influenced by Nu Who series 12

Look what I found on their facebook page!

166124280_1734806503366710_5624343245658291979_n.jpg

Just read an update on 'The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith', while everything has been filmed, post-production won't be ready for a while due to the pandemic restrictions

It's been a bit of a rollercoaster for Black Glove Studios since this thread was updated last (so much so that I forgot I gave them a thread here)

The Misshapen Planet was never completed for Studio Severn, and indeed BGS are no longer working with them, instead they have turned to YT channel Audred Audio Visual and have started the serial from scratch.

They have also been working on an animated version of The Nightmare Fair, they intend to fully animate the remainder of the unmade series 22 too.

That time of the month again where I can view their tweets

They're looking for those with experience in either Audacity or Audition to edit the raw files of Yellow Fever.

Back
Top Bottom