• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Strange days: extended

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
FILM NAME: Strange Days

NEW FILM NAME: Strange Days extended

OLD RUNNING TIME: 2hrs 25 mins

NEW RUNNING TIME: 2hrs 29 mins

YEAR FILM WAS MADE: 1995

CUTS ADDED/REMOVED
4 mins added

PURPOSE OF EDIT: to reinstate the offerd two deleted scenes back into the film

REASON FOR THIS: the two scenes were originally cut because of running time issues, though I find it ironic that they made a fret over 4 mins. Both scenes do not take away anything from the film and only add to it.

SCENES USED:
1. Lenny almost frying his brain trying to see the killer's face in a mirror via a squid unit
2. Shows how Lenny and Mace gain access to the sold out hotel party towards the end

OTHER:
live menu, 2:35:1, widescreen ratio but 4:3 (disc was made this way so I kept it as is), 5.1 audio

ISSUES:
I found one small issue after I burned the final disc and gave it a watch. The first deleted scene is literally a few pixels higher on the screen than the rest of the film. Nothing really major. The second deleted scne is on par and ok with the rest of the films height position

RS on linktalk

famousmortimer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any possibility of getting this bad boy up on a torrent site? I'll use Rapidshare if I have to, but I'd have to give them some money if I wanted it within a month and I'm a tight git :)

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
no torrents from me, unless someone else wants to do it. Not sure if they still have it, but RS had a super short 48 hour pass that roughly was equal to only $6 US

machineric

Reaction score
Trophy Points
CRC failed in the encrypted file VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.VOB [(wrong password ?)

all the other files are ok any solutions?

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
a few people have already snagged it without a problem. Take note of what files winrar gives you a problem with (it tells you this in the dialog box when it encounters an error), and re download those files again.

Password is fine. Sometimes you will get corrupted files from dling on RS. I have had to re-download numerous files over time from edits where it kept crashing. If they offer you more than one server, try another--

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just wanted to verify now that the files are fine. I dled my own edit. If you are getting errors, re-download the troublesome files and make sure you are using the correct password

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Will do!-- We are dummy words to clear 25 letter post quota

superJ

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any update on this? Pleeeaaaase tell me that it's still on your mind or better in the work.

Top Bottom