• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Strain Andromeda The

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just stumbled across this. It's a fanedit made in 1992 that takes every scene in The Andromeda Strain and places them in reverse order. I won't put any any links as the editor is blatantly selling very expensive copies under the guise of being a "video artist", but info is easy enough to find. The concept is very interesting and I can see it working. Seems like it would be easy enough to recreate if anyone wanted to take a stab at it.

Was iit Jorge who used to do a lot of those reverse order edits?

Vultural said:
Was iit Jorge who used to do a lot of those reverse order edits?

Off the top of my head, I think it was just the Dark Knight and Memento he did that for.

Back
Top Bottom