• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Stoked to be here, just want to say hi

Grauser

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello all! I'm new to FanEdit, and I just wanted to take a sec and say hi. I have to admit that right now I'm feeling a little like a main character in a movie after he's had his eyes opened by a major revelation. See, two days ago I had no idea this website existed. Today, browsing through the plethora of fanedits I'm like a Kid in a Candy Store - If that Kid had never eaten candy before, but loved the hell out of sugar. I've always been the one of my friends who after seeing a poor movie would sit and contemplate the "if only's"; if only they hadn't edited it that certain way... Now finally I get to see many of the movies I grew up with given a new chance at life from the artists here.

Anyways, a couple years ago I was given endless joy watching the re-edited trailers "Scary Poppins", "Shine", and "Big". If only I knew then that a movement was already underway taking it to a whole new level.

I stumbled upon this site while lamenting about Greedo after seeing SW Episode IV on TV. Of course Adywan's A New Hope Revisited was my first viewing, and I have to say I was blown away. Some of the additions he made was simply incredible. I'm currently working at a base in Iraq, so my bandwidth sucks, but I can promise that it will be dedicated to FE's!

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself, and say I'm looking forward to watching everyone's visions. Have a good one!

Welcome, Grauser. I hope you like it here. And we is all real friendly 'round these parts. :)

Welcome to the forum! Make yourself at home, your input is vital to our community. :)

TV's Frink said:
[quote="TV']Hi Grauser :)
Captain Khajiit said:
Hi, Grauser! :)
You can change the smiley and punctuation, but I still see through your plagiarism... ;)[/quote:22p8512o]

Nah, he's just fanedited your post.

TMBTM said:
TV's Frink said:
TV']Hi Grauser :-)[/quote][quote="Captain Khajiit said:
You can change the smiley and punctuation, but I still see through your plagiarism... ;)[/quote:3sg7inwl]

Nah, he's just fanedited your post.[/quote:3sg7inwl]

:shock: :lol: :lol: Nice one, both of you!

Darth Plagiarist the not-so Wise is foiled again. :(

dammit i wanted to create a labyrinth but the damn thing here said that i´m only allowed to quote 3 things. damn stupid internets!

:-?

anyways: here are my 3 quotes

´it´s a trap´
´we´re on a mission from god´
´i fuck this bitch, i fuck this bitch, i fuck this bitch... i fuck anything that moves!´

@grauser: hey grauser! sit down, relax, have a beer. we´re all friends here...

TMBTM said:
TV's Frink said:
TV']Hi Grauser :-)[/quote][quote="Captain Khajiit said:
You can change the smiley and punctuation, but I still see through your plagiarism... ;)[/quote:2a4y7ism]

Nah, he's just fanedited your post.[/quote:2a4y7ism]

:shock: :lol: :lol: Nice one, both of you!

Captain Khajiit said:
Darth Plagiarist the not-so Wise is foiled again. :(

Dear god thats a funny thread :lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

Welcome Grauser!

Lmao Great thread! :lol: Thanks alot for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to exploring every nook and cranny of FanEdit.org. Well... maybe not that one... :p

Heinrich said:
´i fuck this bitch, i fuck this bitch, i fuck this bitch... i fuck anything that moves!´

He's not lying :eek:

Welcome to our little corner of the web.

Glad to be here! Thanks for the links Gaith, those were pretty good articles, very informative. :D

Back
Top Bottom