• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Steven Soderbergh is a fan editor.

what handle has soderbergh been using in this forum?

ssj said:
Well if he is on the forum, he sure doesn't know how to properly submit an edit. But if eccentricity and seeming randomness (yet almost certain genius) of his website is anything to go by, he is most likely Blue Yoda.

jswert123456 said:
where is the vimeo page

Just click on the link in the first post in this thread. When the page loads you'll see that it's pretty empty save for some buttons at the top and a video screen. The video screen is the edit, and it's hosted on Vimeo.

its actually on a site about him, if it was hosted on vimeo, the option to view on vimeo would be visible when i hover over the video
but thats ok ive already watched and recorded the whole thing.

jswert123456 said:
its actually on a site about him, if it was hosted on vimeo, the option to view on vimeo would be visible when i hover over the video
but thats ok ive already watched and recorded the whole thing.

Yes, I know that it's on a site about him, or his site, whatever. That's not what I said. What I said was that the video was hosted on Vimeo. Just because there's no option to view on Vimeo doesn't mean that it's not hosted on Vimeo.

If you click Page Info, under the Tools tab, and then click on the Media tab, you'll find the following link greyed out

As you can clearly see it's hosted on Vimeo.

*I trust there's no problem with me posting the direct link here. I tested the link itself but I get a message saying that there was an error encountered while trying to load the video.

DominicCobb said:
Well if he is on the forum, he sure doesn't know how to properly submit an edit. But if eccentricity and seeming randomness (yet almost certain genius) of his website is anything to go by, he is most likely Blue Yoda.

Funny you should say that as I'm contemplating doing a 20 hours chronological edit called "Jail Bates" from the Bates Motel TV series as well as the four 1/2 films that came out.

blueyoda said:
Funny you should say that as I'm contemplating doing a 20 hours chronological edit called "Jail Bates" from the Bates Motel TV series as well as the four 1/2 films that came out.

Four 1/2 films? :-? Where does the 1/2 come from? :lol: And don't forget the 1987 TV movie. ;)

Got it and gonna watch tonight :) (Phew, I thought this thing had vanished before I'd even read about it). If you don't know where/how to find it, PM me.

I have a 720p mp4 of it. well done and love the shower scene blend.

I highly doubt he'd be a forum member. It's a good bet he's seen the site, but I don't think he's an internet forum type of guy.

ssj said:

theicebergh765

He'd most likely be someone you'd never suspect. . . like frink!

So that's why Soderbergh "retired" from Directing... so he could devote himself full-time to dubbing Tommy Wiseau voices over Star Wars.

tumblr_mcqiq1KzrD1qzzgtio1_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom