• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Stephen King's THE MIST - The Novella Cut - V2

karcreat

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Again, Everyone...

I know it's been YEARS since I was here posting, or since I had time to attend to V 2.0 of my fan edit of 2007 Frank Darabont production of 'The Mist'...BUT...

I finally took the time to attend to the elements you good folks here on these boards mentioned that perhaps needed to be reworked and fixed (well, MOST of the things you mentioned...I still kept the final shot of the mist covered planet, as that's how I read the finale in the original text, personally), including the picture issues (new edit is taken from the original rip from DVD, now picture fully fills the screen) audio points (added some new details, edited some to fix problems) and I added several new scenes to the finale, extending the atmosphere and lending to the pacing so it is not as 'rushed' as I felt it was previously...

Would love to get the new edit reviewed, if possible, as you were all very supportive RE my first effort...please let me know if anyone is still interested in this edit, as again, I realize it HAS been many years since I posted regarding the first version I did...

The new, extended ending can be seen here:

Many thanks in advance....

-K

Back
Top Bottom