• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Starship troopers: RAW re-edit

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
..........just finished, soon will be available as torrent........

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what other info do you have about it? can you give some hints at least? maybe a rundown of the kinds of things you did with it?

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
...... Starship troopers:RAW is a science fiction war movie now, there's no love story beetwen Johnny Rico and Ibanes, and Dizzy....... there's no "tv spot"...... pure war movie......

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
that's sounds cool. sounds interesting. i always found that movie entertaining, but was always lacking. i'm interested in seeing yours.

now if you can fix the 2nd one, that would be a real achievement.... just kidding.... i don't think anyone could make something decent out of that mess.

P

Peter von Frosta

voodl said:
...... Starship troopers:RAW is a science fiction war movie now, there's no love story beetwen Johnny Rico and Ibanes, and Dizzy....... there's no "tv spot"...... pure war movie......
Ooookayyyy, so you changed an anti-faschism movie into a go-faschism move, congratulations.

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Well, I was thinking the same thing, seeing as Troopers is a 10 out of 10 for me. But fan edits are all about personal taste, so why not make it a gung-ho facist recruitment campaign?

Go Nazis! :)

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great thanks guys! Now I do the same with "Shindler's List"!!!!!!...... so "Saving private Ryan" is a facist movie 'cos there no "love story" and no "tv spots".... and it is a pure war movie, right?.... if you like anti-facists movies in beverly hills style, good for you.... I don't........ and how many really good films has faneditors re-edited, or Starship troopers is best movie of all times?

Ps. germans I guess..... so I announce that this re-edit is not for germans (because remainds them hard moments of its colourfull history)..... and dumbs either......

P

Peter von Frosta

You may want to look in a dictionary what fascism actually means before you call anyone dumb...

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
voodl, please behave yourself.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey! Its great idea anyway..... I will make anotehr re-edit..... Starship troopers: Source..... in black and white mixed with second world war chronicles...... with germany audio track......wow!!!! You are wounderfull!!!

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
facist version of Starship troopers is here:

mininova

warning! not available 24/7!!!!!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow...no info at all.
Would you like this to be posted on fanedit.org?
Could you send me info about your fanedit?
If yes, please use the FELLOW FANEDITOR ACCESS on fanedit.org and fill out the two info sheets, so I can easily post your fanedit.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
and I also just realize this is no DVD. Why not author it? Don't you care for your audience? Also you would receive much bigger download numbers if youwoudl describe the product a bit more. Downloading 3.5GB of data when you absolutely have no idea what you get is not likely to be interesting for many people.

Just some little advise, I hope you don't bother.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thre is no seeder.... 1h after you started the upload...
Jeez...so this is what you mean twith not available 24/7...
I have very little patience when it comes to downloading badly seeded torrents.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just like I said earlier.... I'm new in internet stuff.... but there is seeder .......

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
its just the project:
starshipcover2zq4.jpg

Top Bottom