• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars - The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook - a film by dave

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
by Daveytod
What is it aboutThis is a documentary, making of of Star Wars episode 3, featuring unique footage on how the movie was created.

original film name: Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith
studio name: Lucasfilm Ltd
Date Original Film Was Released: MAY 2005
Date Edit Was Released: SEP 2005
Original Runtime: 140 min
New Runtime: 119 min
Cuts removed/added/extended:

Various behind the scenes footage added back in,

DVD - Features:

1. Standard Nero-created menu, no special features

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

Star Wars - The Sith Revealed - A Scrapbook

In 2005, in cinemas everywhere, millions of people experienced a movie they'd waited almost thirty years to see. Star Wars Episode III - Revenge Of The Sith. However, as well as the movie, thanks to the internet and subsequent DVD release, fans have been offered a unique view of the secrets of the making of a Star Wars movie.

Now, from first time editor Daveytod comes 'The sith revealed - A Scrapbook', giving fans the chance to see the behind-the-scenes production at work. From bluescreen performances, to concept art, pre-visualisation, and animatics, it's all presented here, incorporated into the original movie, in 'The sith revealed - A Scrapbook'.

This was my first proper edit, and only had a public release through the PiF system and was never released as a torrent. Since it's release, I've realised that I actually did quite a poor job, and shall be revisiting it as some point in the future for 'The Sith Revealed 2.0'.

persons involved: Compiled and edited and authored by daveytod

Images

3d_sith.jpg

Sluggo

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good to see this out there again. Not sure if it is good to see that cruddy cover I made for it again.

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i love that cover sluggo mate, i'm fonder of the cover than i am of the edit haha

Sluggo

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lol!

So do you have plans to eventually revisit this project?

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i.m actually skimming through it right now, not quite sure what direction I'd take were I to revisit it

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is once again available on MS via info.

Top Bottom