• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars:The Rarities Collection

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_rare.jpg

This will be on going project while collecting material, heres volume one

60 Minutes:The George Lucus Segment
The Oprah Winfrey Show Special
Modern Marvels:private Collections
Conan O'Brien:A Visit To Skywalker Ranch

Runtime:98 Minutes

nice. I have some things that never made it onto other discs. I'll try to get a list together soon.

Cool, i got to re-encode the conan clip becouse it was letterboxed and work on the menu so it shouldnt be to long before its finished.

you are a speedy little bugger. Unfortunately most of the stuff I have is either from an old VHS, or crappy resolution. Not sure how much of it will work. will let you know soon.

I like the cover art. :)

You going to like menu audio ;D

Ok volume one finished, god i hate Mac authered DVDs had loads of sync problems all sorted now.

AvP said:
god i hate Mac authered DVDs had loads of sync problems all sorted now.

yes, you would think since its a DVD, it would work just the same, but I've had too many headaches dealing with DVDs created on a MAC. Glad you cot it all sorted out now.

Heres volume two

The Directors:The Films of George Lucas
Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood
E! Behind the Scenes of Episode Three
AFI Villains:Darth Vader

Runtime:90 mintues

Heres volume three

Animal Icons:Star Wars Creatures
G4TVs Icons:The Star Wars Games
G4TVs Icons:Lucas Arts
IGN:Star Wars Force Unleashed

Easter Egg

Hopefully ill be adding summat else too also ill be re-encodeing Animal Icons and The Star Wars Games.

Before

vlcsnap-2609845.png

After

vlcsnap-2608499.png

Back
Top Bottom